Welcome, Guest

Marking day number 8
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Marking day number 8 25 Views

Marking day number 8 08 Jul 2024 02:08 #416637

Hi and thank you for this opportunity to be part of this group.
68 yr old married father n grandfather - a fine upstanding member of my frum community.

For 50+ years I had it all wrong. 
Recent therapy has helped me see things from the 12 step program point of view. even though for many years, about 4 - i still thought it was my lousy marriage , but i have met the enemy and it is I.  If my wife would die tomorrow, nothing about me would change. 

Coming her for accountability will be very helpful and i hope to be able to continue to post and keep you updated to my progress.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this amazing Avodas Hakodesh 

Re: Marking day number 8 08 Jul 2024 02:19 #416638

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
baalteshuvawannabee wrote on 08 Jul 2024 02:08:
Hi and thank you for this opportunity to be part of this group.
68 yr old married father n grandfather - a fine upstanding member of my frum community.

For 50+ years I had it all wrong. 
Recent therapy has helped me see things from the 12 step program point of view. even though for many years, about 4 - i still thought it was my lousy marriage , but i have met the enemy and it is I.  If my wife would die tomorrow, nothing about me would change. 

Coming her for accountability will be very helpful and i hope to be able to continue to post and keep you updated to my progress.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this amazing Avodas Hakodesh 

looking forward to being there with you for the Journey
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes