Welcome, Guest

Sharing with others
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sharing with others 75 Views

Sharing with others 04 Nov 2023 22:24 #403238

• freedom11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys! 

I've gotten a lot of people telling me that connecting to other people and sharing with other people is gonna help me a lot. So I'm probably gonna post like once a week.

This past week has been really good bH! I've been doing something productive everyday and it wasn't the whole day but it left me feeling good and bH I didn't act out.

One moment that I'm particularly proud of right now is that right now bH I went up to tzfat for shabbat with my dad and we rented a nice hotel room. Nothing crazy but bH it was nicer than where I've been staying recently. And whenever I'm a guest or staying in a nicer room I always have stronger urges. And so I was taking a shower a couple of hours ago and I had an urge like I've had many times before but I didn't give bH! I sorta reasoned with it and really confirmed for myself that this is not what I want at all. And it felt really good. It felt like a complete teshuva because it's pretty much "oso makom" - the same place that I've had falls in the past. Like I've done a bit of a full teshuva. And that feels very good. I can compare now and the past and bH I've grown!
So I wanted to share. BzH I'll have more good news in the future.
Shavua tov! Hope everyone had an incredible Shabbat. 

Re: Sharing with others 05 Nov 2023 00:35 #403242

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 31 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Talking to myself and trying to understand myself, helps me a lot.

Keep on sharing and keep on fighting.
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: Sharing with others 05 Nov 2023 04:52 #403255

• ainshumyeiush
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
Nice job!! There's nothing better than feeling that youre fixing up the past. Keep posting. Reaching out to other people, either calling/texting or email. Is also a huge help. Having someone to call when im feel down can literally save me. Try reaching out to someone.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

Curiosity kills the count

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/401159-This-time-for-real?limit=15&start=15#401727

feel free to get in touch
ainshumyeiush@gmail.com 
7327021556 (google voice)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes