Welcome, Guest

Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 492 Views

Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 10 Feb 2023 05:37 #391858

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
I have recently seen someone post this after reading a couple of old forums and conversations when I had some rough time and thank the borey shel olam (hashem) that I came across this online link to this written book that I am currently in the process obviously but do feel it is very effective to bring a positive outcome! Hatzlacha Rabah, (my own opinion if you are like me and don’t like reading long books- you can do what I did and get an extension for voice read aloud texts and put it at your speed. And look along!! It has helped me and very appreciative and would really want everyone to have at it because I feel as though it is a great mehalech (way) to succeed in accomplishing any struggle one may have! http://easypeasymethod.org/easypeasy.pdf
please to the chashuvey oilam (high stature group) take this into consideration and send back your feedback here! Bhatzlacha (with much success) to each and every one of you on your endeavors in breaking the chain and keep the climb upwards!
-Emesayid
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2023 05:38 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 15 Feb 2023 13:53 #392117

I cant open the link 

Re: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 16 Feb 2023 14:21 #392164

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
If you had a. Hard time stopping and quoting p & m, take a glance at this book, even if you don’t lik to read you really may just thank me afterwards http://easypeasymethod.org/easypeasy.pdf
You can select all and use audio read out load  if you’re really not into reading as much as I was
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 16 Feb 2023 19:53 #392175

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
repeated x2-

-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2023 19:54 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 16 Feb 2023 19:53 #392176

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
cleandays0000 wrote on 15 Feb 2023 13:53:
I cant open the link 

did you figure out how to open it, if not, I can try to load it and send it through a pdf in an email, I really think it's helpful! Hatzlacha thanks for the interest!!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Effective Idea to Endeavor Real Change Bz”h!! 06 Mar 2023 05:26 #393009

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Emes-a-Yid wrote on 16 Feb 2023 14:21:
If you had a. Hard time stopping and quoting p & m, take a glance at this book, even if you don’t lik to read you really may just thank me afterwards http://easypeasymethod.org/easypeasy.pdf
You can select all and use audio read out load  if you’re really not into reading as much as I was

If you had a. Hard time stopping and quoting p & m, take a glance at this book, even if you don’t lik to read you really may just thank me afterwards http://easypeasymethod.org/easypeasy.pdf

-from Emes-A-Yid
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes