Welcome, Guest

​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 3966 Views

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 27 Apr 2023 14:06 #395055

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
64 down, 24 left, should be b4 shuvos
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 01 May 2023 00:17 #395157

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
67 with 23 days remaining...
It has been awhile since this moment, the biggest strategy was to have a chaver when in need. And figuring my own gedarim I needed which was a youtube challenge and low n behold it has been working BH.. 

Hatzlacha all
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 04 May 2023 10:25 #395331

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
71’ done

19 more 

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 08 May 2023 00:44 #395451

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
74, goin s t r o n g

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 11 May 2023 05:15 #395555

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
78 days complete! Bh thanks to the oilam for keeping in tune with me, from ups and down bh now on a steady path, bzh will be strong.

hatzlacha all

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 15 May 2023 10:35 #395688

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
82 days complete, few left to 90

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 15 May 2023 10:36 #395690

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Make sure to plan for day 91 buddy. 
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 17 May 2023 18:54 #395832

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
ofc, always looking 1 day at a time beh, and now at 84

It felt as just yesterday I did one day at a time and then 1 week then slowly it is being added up, baruch hasehem, anyone reading this- if you look through my forum you will see that my time I was seemingly capable was max 2-3 weeks, then 1.5 months, but to have a cognitive decision daily and progression with fully being aware and learning lots of this inyan along the way really helped me push,  tog of coarse with cheverim. BH I am not done, the challenge soon I may be,  but it will be my life, with the idea od one day at a time. Eventually, you are so strong that- you don't need that focus, just an awareness to avoid anything coming up.. and it should be great bzh.

THanks for reading see you soon!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 19 May 2023 22:17 #395933

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
86days complete 4 to get to 90...!

Hatzlacha and want to bentch all to be matzliach, this was impossible in my eyes at first and second and many thoughts later...
but with push I led to complete this with the chashuvey oilam- thanks

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 21 May 2023 18:36 #395960

• eraygrand
  • Current streak: 570 days
  • Expert Boarder
What a fantastic way to go into shavous! I'm counting on you to keep the pressure on to remain 5 days behind you. 

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 22 May 2023 03:34 #395990

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
I am at 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one more day and goal done beh!!!

Thanks eraygrand!.. I love seeing such comments it's a great way of chizuk to me!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 22 May 2023 11:32 #396004

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
What is your next goal?
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 22 May 2023 22:38 #396032

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 499 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm getting a lot of Chizzuk reading through this thread.
True Gevura is in the long hard slog, the uphill climb.
I've climbed and fallen a lot. Was on my own until recently, and wasn't feeling the strength to keep pushing back against the dark wind.
Seeing your climb, your Emuna in the value of each victory, seeing how chizzuk from the chevra has kept it all alive.... It's an infusion of hope!
After 90 there will still be a slog. HHM is there to remind us there's always the next goal. But I know you know you have what you need, with Siyata Dishmaya

I admire you so much. When you hit 90 - please say a Kipiitle tehillim for all of us who are still on our way...
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 23 May 2023 14:39 #396089

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
chaimoigen wrote on 22 May 2023 22:38:
I'm getting a lot of Chizzuk reading through this thread.
True Gevura is in the long hard slog, the uphill climb.
I've climbed and fallen a lot. Was on my own until recently, and wasn't feeling the strength to keep pushing back against the dark wind.
Seeing your climb, your Emuna in the value of each victory, seeing how chizzuk from the chevra has kept it all alive.... It's an infusion of hope!
After 90 there will still be a slog. HHM is there to remind us there's always the next goal. But I know you know you have what you need, with Siyata Dishmaya

I admire you so much. When you hit 90 - please say a Kipiitle tehillim for all of us who are still on our way...

90 days complete, thank you all that have helped get me here and thanks hhm for being there along with many others you know who you are!! I had a ratzon and charted there daily with such motivation, no matter the yetzer that I am craving at, I remind myself of what I want to be looked back on (entirely my own outlook of myself, not what people may think of me..because that will fall off once I am secluded alone etc..) - who do I want to be- a gibor of strength to overcome the unthinkable or the “pitty* potty guy” (where I don’t deal properly with my problems).

if you look back at my history of the forums- you can tell just of what I post is not even the slightest .1% of my failures I shared- I am really amazed at myself to help accomplish this (like legit no, legit- I am not saying this as a joke I “don’t just think I was one who fell many many times and different from everyone else), I was very stooped low and was past the numbing points of which I can’t even get help if someone tried to help me- I am really not chapping how this happened but the day by day, the chevra, the 90 update charts- all helped to work and get me to where I am at today!!

Bh I aimed for Choice A - to follow my true ratzon guided with what hashem wants from me!! and I GOT THERE with 90 days Accomplished

and as well with like 10 weeks of no YouTube (challenge!)

it’s amazing of what power one can have once your mind is set straight, anyone can do it, I am a regular person, even to myself I can think that I am way below any sort of stature and yet STILL I had accomplished 90 days!!!

I hope the best to each one of you and to have the strength to accomplish! I am no where from over- but this is a stepping stone where it shows what koyach we have to accomplish now and for time to come Bh!!

Thanks chiaimogen and sure will, the chizuk is key!

To hhm: happy to have gotten this far, maybe now aim for 90+30 or +45 days more so 120-145 is better, I will keep in touch with some chevra, my apologies on all because I may leave off on gye, it’s been great and I hope many have seen my growth from the beginning till now and emertz hashem much more! I hope all can continue gaining from just watching each other and growing with each other beh!!

Beh I’ll check In soon!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: ​When Chizuk is Needed.. failed once more. 23 May 2023 16:16 #396097

• horizon
  • Gold Boarder

mazal tov!! this is a real simcha for the community.
hatzlacha on your new goal (and your yt challenge), i hope we'll be able to continue watching your incredible story of strength and growth.

טאטע טאטע טאטע איך וויל זיין, יא איך וויל זיין, א ירא שמים

my forum

Time to create page: 0.75 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes