Welcome, Guest

Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 933 Views

Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 24 Nov 2022 06:04 #388185

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
I am now working my way to get back to being fully clean, I have to shteigh in this inyan. I know that I usually fail only when I have my device opened without a filter, all other times are very mynuute, so I just got to make that stopage at home, I am a bochur with a flip phone, just when I go home since during my breaks I have nothing to do, I then search online either shopping or  gaming and then eventually leads to the Lo-Aleinu. I have had some etzah from someone here, which worked but I am not doing those exciting things in a Ra'Giel basis so I mi'mellah fall because I return to my normalcy in those breaks. I need to shtigh on and on, and want to build myself to be a good bachur and hopefully get married without such a issue coming with me. I want to get solved like I did in the past and I know it's possible so B"H with the oilam, I can do this!? I am going to be refreshing count to start from day 1 in order to see and count my achievements, although I have done and kept b4 (45+ days) and still didn't break it B"H. This is all in order to show myself that I can do this bz"h!!
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2022 19:04 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 24 Nov 2022 06:07 #388186

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
 Day 1 Completed 
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 24 Nov 2022 14:42 #388200

• geshmak!
  • Platinum Boarder
Emes-a-Yid wrote on 24 Nov 2022 06:07:
 Day 1 Completed 

Nice!! Keep it up! Keep the inspiration coming! Can’t wait to congratulate you on day 90 bhy!

Btw I don’t know you ( I think at least  ) and dot know your situation, so that why I’m asking… is there any way you can ask your parents to filter their computer etc. like why should you have to put such hard fight it hard enough to fight on the streets etc. why do you need to live with such easy access to all the world has to offer right in your safe place your own home?!? 
if you don’t feel comfortable answering here on this public forum pls email me- I want to make your life so much easier and better, good luck! Kol tov!!
Guys the only way were really gonna get help is with H’s help so we gotta beg him for help and he sure will help us cause he wants us helped!!
CRY TO HIM!!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/387630-Powerful!#387630

Feel free to pm me!

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 24 Nov 2022 20:37 #388208

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
:blush:Day 2 Completed 

-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2022 20:37 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 25 Nov 2022 06:28 #388236

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
  Day 3 Completed   Rosh Chodesh Tov!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 25 Nov 2022 06:36 #388240

• geshmak!
  • Platinum Boarder
Amazing!! 
גוט חדש and גוט שבת!!
Guys the only way were really gonna get help is with H’s help so we gotta beg him for help and he sure will help us cause he wants us helped!!
CRY TO HIM!!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/387630-Powerful!#387630

Feel free to pm me!

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 27 Nov 2022 05:36 #388318

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
   Day 4 and 5 Completed      (2more for a weeks worth)

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 28 Nov 2022 05:50 #388415

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
  Day 6 Completed     after a very stressful and not easy day, BH thanks everyone

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 28 Nov 2022 18:59 #388438

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Geshmak! wrote on 24 Nov 2022 14:42:

Emes-a-Yid wrote on 24 Nov 2022 06:07:
 Day 1 Completed 

Nice!! Keep it up! Keep the inspiration coming! Can’t wait to congratulate you on day 90 bhy!

is there any way you can ask your parents to filter their computer etc. like why should you have to put such hard fight it hard enough to fight on the streets etc. why do you need to live with such easy access to all the world has to offer right in your safe place your own home?!? 
if you don’t feel comfortable answering here on this public forum pls email me- I want to make your life so much easier and better, good luck! Kol tov!!

I am interested in speaking if you'd like, please get back, and do appreciate you're support!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 29 Nov 2022 00:21 #388463

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
WEEK COMPLETED B"H     , although I've had information someone told me which affects me very much (in pain), ay hk"bh why does this have to happen, anyways just very very annoyed, hopefully I stay strong no matter what bothersome and challenges I will be going through regarding this stressful  information that can affect me forever, Hashem I know you are there, please continue and guide me continuously. I am saying this with tears, I really don't know what I did to deserve this hardship but please show me you are there always guiding me, I thank you and love you very much, but at times like this I just don't get it why? I am a good person, this is so nerve racking and don't understand why I am the one to be dealing with such problem. And yes I know people have it worse or so in many different ways but I am right now focusing on this because I guess I am in lots of pain, I can't really Hashem. You have a solution for everything please fix this too. I I am lost for words, why just why, I hope it all turns out all right.
This is a topic I am going through and don't feel that I can share it, all I can say is it's painful and unimaginably annoying which has very big effects in my life, if you get it you get it. Anyways I don't understand Your works Hashem but I will still pursue you no matter how bad it gets. 
-Love
your Son

-from Emes-A-Yid
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2022 00:22 by emes-a-yid.

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 30 Nov 2022 00:21 #388554

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
  DAY 8 COMPLETED    I need chizuk guys, it's been stressful yesterday and today I am trying to figure it all out, but don't want to fall, it was nearly close B"H I stayed strong, where's the oilam say hello or a wave, any words help 

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 30 Nov 2022 06:51 #388568

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
Almost at Day 9 Complete. I am almost at 90 just 10 more 9s and I am there, with the sebsite gye I know it;s possible. hatzlacha all
I went to a chasunah and said to myself I will tance away and be mesameach, I tanced like almost 3hrs and bh I ad in mind this is what of the ways energy that is good can be released, so B"H doing very good. and bz"H will continue my root and journey. Stay tuned!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 02 Dec 2022 14:09 #388766

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
At a 10th day completion, maybe another 8 times it I can be in a crazy awesome zone bzh.. (really on day 50ish bh)

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 04 Dec 2022 01:57 #388827

• emes-a-yid
  • Gold Boarder
   11 and 12 days completed, BH let's continue strong!

-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Proactively 90 dayswith intent2BMATZLIACH HAYOM!! 04 Dec 2022 19:44 #388875

I am 28 days clean now and having urges to just fall again

I want to get to a stage of complete cleaness
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes