Welcome, Guest

Need help, I know too much
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help, I know too much 277 Views

Need help, I know too much 22 Nov 2022 07:50 #388097

I have Accountable2You on my Mac but I have a workaround.
I’m in touch with A2U but for now they don’t have a way to monitor the workaround I use.
 I don’t want to publicly write the workaround as that might cause challenges to others. In fact I didn’t come up with it myself, rather while discussing various issues with A2U, they unintentionally gave it away (and B”H I’m not dumb and caught on…).

So I’m really not sure what to do. I installed the monitoring filter like 4 days ago, had a 4 day clean streak, and now that I know the workaround, had a fall.

Feel free to DM if you want to help, and if you feel that knowing the workaround (so that maybe you can help deal with it) won’t cause you harm.

Here is a hint:
(and if you get it, you most probably already know what I’m talking about)

Because of this workaround, virtually speaking, it is as if I have no filter, because I’m not a machine.

That is my hint. Again I don’t want to publicize it too clearly, because oh how I wish they hadn’t given it away to me…

Thanks for any help

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes