Welcome, Guest

Kosher outlets to unwind at night
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kosher outlets to unwind at night 194 Views

Kosher outlets to unwind at night 29 Sep 2022 05:19 #386080

• kedusha200
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I used to watch sports highlights as a way to unwind at night but gave that up a few months ago as it itself is too addictive and would also often lead to me to watch inappropriate videos on YouTube. 
Does anyone have other ideas that have worked for them? 

Re: Kosher outlets to unwind at night 29 Sep 2022 05:31 #386081

• 1day613
  • Fresh Boarder
The best thing to do is probably exercise but i know at least for me some nights im just not in the mood so i would listen to audiobooks maybe?

Re: Kosher outlets to unwind at night 29 Sep 2022 05:34 #386082

• kedusha200
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. That sounds like an option. Where can you find stimulating kosher audio books?

Re: Kosher outlets to unwind at night 29 Sep 2022 06:15 #386083

I like to read classic literature myself. If you go back far enough in time the content is totally kosher/modest as society had a higher moral standard a couple of hundred years ago. It doesn't have to be heavy/intellectual stuff. Novels from Mark Twain (Huckleberry Fin for instance) or Charles Dickens (Daver Copperfield is my favorite) are really great and charming escapes. For something a bit more recent, Tolkien's the Hobbit is a great read.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes