Welcome, Guest

Not needing GYE in the future?
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not needing GYE in the future? 108 Views

Not needing GYE in the future? 25 Aug 2022 21:25 #385157

• lolipop
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I am over halfway to 90days free B'H

I feel this is one of biggest struggles of the generation, why can't the woman be more educated about the struggles their husband will likely be going through at some point in their marriage?

I would like to reach a stage where I don't need to login to GYE to update my dashboard etc.. its so difficult doing this behind her back?

looking forward to hearing anyone's thoughts on this

Re: Not needing GYE in the future? 26 Aug 2022 01:03 #385166

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
whenever i meet a rav or mentor that i can talk to, i try to engage them in conversation on this topic. If i believe they will be receptive, i send them a copy of the book the battle of the generation. I am lucky that i am at an age where i don't have to worry about what anyone thinks of my struggles. I don't advertise my struggles but i am eager to share the resources that helped me climb out. Ultimately, i do believe that there will be better education on this topic for women. it may take another couple of years but there is alot more understanding amongst rabbonim....

Also, If you listen to podcasts, Eli Nash and Rabbi YY Jacobsen have a great 3.5 hour podcast specifically addressing the shame of this addiction.
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes