Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The breaks 280 Views

The breaks 29 Jul 2022 16:03 #384114

• mr.123
  • Fresh Boarder
Sometimes I just don’t care, and sometimes I absolutely care. So much so I go crazy to stop my p&m issue entirely. The only problem is, that I will never see that in my lifetime! Such thought eats me up in the inside. Especially when it’s just looking at a hot looking image, which at first doesn't attract too much attention but then minutes later, being bored, or just idol for a moment you just go straight down the rabbit hole, no breaks! 
i try and try! It’s been going on for years!

Re: The breaks 31 Jul 2022 00:40 #384133

• frank.lee
  • Current streak: 333 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the forum! You are at the right place to get help and finally make serious moves to successfully change your life!!

What actions do you take to stop?

Re: The breaks 31 Jul 2022 06:33 #384146

• mr.123
  • Fresh Boarder
Read up on Gye. Videos etc.

Re: The breaks 01 Aug 2022 14:12 #384194

• lchaim tovim
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Gold Boarder

Sometimes I just don’t care, and sometimes I absolutely care. So much so I go crazy to stop my p&m issue entirely. The only problem is, that I will never see that in my lifetime! Such thought eats me up in the inside. Especially when it’s just looking at a hot looking image, which at first doesn't attract too much attention but then minutes later, being bored, or just idol for a moment you just go straight down the rabbit hole, no breaks! 

i try and try! It’s been going on for years!

I can definitely relate.

when you say that sometimes you don't care, do you really not care, or, are you saying that you just give up?
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2022 14:13 by lchaim tovim.

Re: The breaks 03 Aug 2022 06:40 #384301

• mr.123
  • Fresh Boarder
More like if I cared about anything this minute it would be to do abc and not hold myself back because I tell myself so much, I just can’t help it anymore (so i feel in these momenta)

Re: The breaks 03 Aug 2022 13:43 #384306

• lchaim tovim
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Gold Boarder

More like if I cared about anything this minute it would be to do abc and not hold myself back because I tell myself so much, I just can’t help it anymore (so i feel in these momenta)

So you care but feel like you are not strong enough to overcome the challenge. 

Have you done anything to try to stop?
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2022 13:44 by lchaim tovim.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes