Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Staying pure 118 Views

Staying pure 08 Jul 2022 03:33 #383071

• readytobetter
  • Current streak: 548 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all, I finally gathered the courage to become a participant in the forum and not a bystander. BH since joining the program I have remained M-free for 38 days after struggling to stop for about a year. The partner program has been helpful for me as it provides real accountability which is so important. I also find the boosts provide chizuk. I'm thankful that GYE was created and how we can all help each other while remaining anonymous but still connecting and sharing tips for remaining strong in the struggle. 
One method of discouragement that I use is reminding myself that since I am starting to date soon bzh, struggling with M would not be healthy for the relationship and I want to master the urge before I get married. So far I have been successful in staying clean
On the way to 90! 

Re: Staying pure 08 Jul 2022 03:49 #383072

• DeletedUser1224
  • Current streak: 399 days
  • Expert Boarder
Incredible! It’s always nice to hear from another bachur who is also facing the challenge! Keep up the great work and keep being mechazek the oilam here!!
Wishing you continued hatzlacha in your journey
-FTC
If you are in the same situation as me, a bachur who’s fighting every day to break free, feel free to reach out to me at hopeful1245@gmail.com. I can use the chizuk from other bachrim and im sure you can use the chizuk as well. We are all in this together!
My thread on the forum
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes