Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dirty Dreams 289 Views

Dirty Dreams 01 May 2022 19:06 #380238

• mordekai
  • Fresh Boarder
Whenever I try and get a decent streak going, I tend to have vivid erotic dreams that are difficult to take my mind from and contribute to me slipping. Usually happens around the one week mark. Anybody got any suggestions besides sleeping pills?

Re: Dirty Dreams 01 May 2022 20:59 #380245

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Definitely prepare yourself with some motivational material that will make you feel like you have accomplished when you decide not to pursue those dreams during the day.

When these images and dreams come into your mind you can recognize that they are not intentional and move on from them. when you do that, you are performing an act of greatness. You should recognize that and feel exhilarated.
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: Dirty Dreams 02 May 2022 12:37 #380266

• mordekai
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your reply. Could you please give me an example of motivational material?

Re: Dirty Dreams 02 May 2022 13:59 #380269

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I use the book “The battle of the generation” by Hillel S.  Available on Amazon ( if you message me I can also get you a free physical copy).  It is also available as a pdf download on GYE the link is in Captain’s signature.  

there are also speeches from Rabbi Shafier that people find very helpful.  If you poke around the gye site you will find a number of resources.  Find one that speaks to you and then use it regularly.  
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes