Welcome, Guest

It seemed to easy
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: It seemed to easy 219 Views

It seemed to easy 12 Dec 2021 07:04 #374903

• medly1234
  • Current streak: 21 days
  • Fresh Boarder
It seemed to easy the past 20 days. After my fall I started reading the handbook daily but I slowed down the past couple days. That’s when things started getting tough. The urges are very strong but B”H I was able to let it pass. I knew that even though it was easy in the beguiling eventually it would get tough. I told myself that when I get an urge I would do 20 pushups to let it pass but in the moment you don’t remember. And I really want to avoid making a shvuah. I have been getting weird thoughts and it’s rough pushing them out. Even though I don’t really fantasize anymore. So I’m staying strong and staying on guard. 

Re: It seemed to easy 12 Dec 2021 12:09 #374905

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
It is very normal to experience these urges at this point. it is a form of withdrawal. Just keep doing what you are doing and remind yourself that there is a beautiful happy life without this garbage. It subsides eventually. Stay confident and focused tzaddik.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes