Welcome, Guest

Starting on the path
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Starting on the path 245 Views

Starting on the path 12 Dec 2021 03:45 #374899

Day 0,

I've used this website before on a different account, but haven't been active in a long time. I have had a track record of going typically up to a week or so and then falling, and really looking to get to long term freedom regarding shmiras einayim/shmiras habris. Please comment any resources that have helped you all along the way in staying clean.

Re: Starting on the path 12 Dec 2021 05:20 #374901

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Accountability partners really help
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Starting on the path 13 Dec 2021 01:08 #374922

• Avrohom
  • Current streak: 135 days
  • Expert Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 12 Dec 2021 05:20:
Accountability partners really help

Agreed! 
Everyone's different and needs a different "diet" of solutions to break free. What have you tried and was it helpful?
For me, the Smart Recovery ideas for dealing with urges, an accountability partner, posting here regularly whether updating my challenges or cheering on others, Rabbi Shafier's audio series "the fight" have all been helpful.
Hatzlocha on your new climb!
אין הדבר תלוי אלא בי
אלמלא הקב"ה עוזרו לא יכול לו
זרע אברהם אוהבי
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes