Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: just do it! 4656 Views

Re: just do it! 04 Jan 2022 17:49 #375512

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow you are amazing! Pat on the back to you. 
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: just do it! 04 Jan 2022 17:51 #375513

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Ybird wrote on 04 Jan 2022 16:44:
mazel tov!!!!!
i reached 50 clean days!
thank you hashem for keeping me pure and to all of you guys, i would never got to that number without all of your help

AMAZING!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how much chizzuk it gives us when a person keeps strong and clean. You're actually bringing a lot of kedusha into this world, Hashem loves you! 
Please keep it up for your sake and for the sake of many many people that you're encouraging...
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: just do it! 06 Jan 2022 19:10 #375648

• ybird
  • Current streak: 304 days
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you everyone for this much needed chizzuk
*** READ THIS***
You may see a low number of clean days, but don't forget to add 700 days to it, YES! you're reading it well, Seven Hundred plus  amount of days

Re: just do it! 27 Jan 2022 19:10 #376568

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
A wise man once said  
*** READ THIS***
You may see a low number of clean days, but don't forget to add 700 days to it, YES! you're reading it well, Seven Hundred plus  amount of days

Re: just do it! 28 Jan 2022 17:31 #376610

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ybird wrote on 27 Jan 2022 19:10:
A wise man once said  

How long can a rubber ducky stay in the water without drowning?
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: just do it! 31 Jan 2022 15:00 #376695

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 28 Jan 2022 17:31:

A wise man once said  

bh we are not rubber ducky's we are human beings without any floating gear, (the ffish in the Filthy water pull everything down, no mather how many gear you have it wont help, 

btw mazel tov to my 77 days clean of P&M, i still hope to start a 90 days on top of my existing chart to quite social media and staring at woman on the street, and browsing inappropiate images online
*** READ THIS***

Re: just do it! 31 Jan 2022 16:03 #376696

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Ybird wrote on 31 Jan 2022 15:00:

Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 28 Jan 2022 17:31:

A wise man once said  

bh we are not rubber ducky's we are human beings without any floating gear, (the ffish in the Filthy water pull everything down, no mather how many gear you have it wont help, 

btw mazel tov to my 77 days clean of P&M, i still hope to start a 90 days on top of my existing chart to quite social media and staring at woman on the street, and browsing inappropiate images online

Mazel tov to your 77 days clean of P&M !!!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"

Re: just do it! 14 Feb 2022 15:41 #377391

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
Mazel Tov i reached 90 days clean!!!!!
tyh for helping me and for everyone here for being helpfull and mechazek...
*** READ THIS***

Re: just do it! 14 Feb 2022 16:04 #377392

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Ybird wrote on 14 Feb 2022 15:41:
Mazel Tov i reached 90 days clean!!!!!
tyh for helping me and for everyone here for being helpfull and mechazek...

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!
We're so excited to be able to witness such an amazing achievement! 
Thank Hashem for showing you how much he loves you and he will help you continue on to many more clean & happy days. 

Re: just do it! 15 Feb 2022 12:33 #377431

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep it up tzaddik. realize that day 91 is not so different than day 89.... Do not become demoralized because your yetzer hara still exists. Celebrate where you are up to and be confident that b'ezras Hashem you can continue...
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: just do it! 15 Feb 2022 13:23 #377439

• lost in search
  • Senior Boarder
Mazel tov
keep it up
Iyh to 900 clean days and many more..... mit langeh gezunteh you're

where are you shtelling tikun?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm"
- Sir Winston Churchill

Re: just do it! 15 Feb 2022 15:08 #377443

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 15 Feb 2022 12:33:
Keep it up tzaddik. realize that day 91 is not so different than day 89.... Do not become demoralized because your yetzer hara still exists. Celebrate where you are up to and be confident that b'ezras Hashem you can continue...

of course i'll never forget from where i came and always do the "one day at a time" approach
*** READ THIS***

Re: just do it! 17 Feb 2022 14:22 #377521

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Unbelievable really.
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: just do it! 23 Feb 2022 15:35 #377789

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
MAZEL TOV I'm at 100 days, 
also 2 weeks off twitter, YouTube, and some other sites which wasn't good for me!
*** READ THIS***

Re: just do it! 23 Feb 2022 17:14 #377795

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Ybird wrote on 23 Feb 2022 15:35:
MAZEL TOV I'm at 100 days, 
also 2 weeks off twitter, YouTube, and some other sites which wasn't good for me!

MAZEL TOV !​
ועתה ישראל מה השם אלקיך שואל מעמך כי אם ליראה את ה' , אל תקרי מה אלא מאה
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes