Welcome, Guest

UPDATES - BPositive
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: UPDATES - BPositive 201 Views

UPDATES - BPositive 10 Sep 2021 23:09 #372349

• BPositive
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Fresh Boarder
The positive: 4 days is my longest streak.  Goal is to get higher than that.  The motivator is when I look at the Level 1 medallion and then below it where it says, "Only 2 days left to reach level 2!"

So, the bad news: I slipped and fell hard Motzei Rosh HaShanah.  I am not upset or depressed about it.  I am not going to tell how or what I tripped and fell on.  I am not going to say it's a bad thing.   Although, I am not going to say that's a good feeling, either.  Trying to keep my thoughts balanced while I struggle with this.

Reading the posts on the forum continues to reaffirm that I am not alone which is a motivator.  It also reaffirms me that everyone is human and HaShem created us to show our potential of overcoming this toxic demon.  When we do, we will be on such a high level.  This also gives me motivation and not to stress out each time a slip or a fall happens.

Have a Good Shabbos Tshuva & Gmar Chasima Tovah.

-BPositive
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2021 02:35 by BPositive.

Re: UPDATES - BPositive 17 Sep 2021 13:21 #372513

• retrych
  • Current streak: 201 days
  • Expert Boarder
Nice Bpostive attitude!Keep on going!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes