Welcome, Guest

I don't know how I did it...
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I don't know how I did it... 314 Views

I don't know how I did it... 05 Sep 2021 02:26 #372191

• BPositive
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I made it to 4 days.  Shabbos helped because I am constantly around people.  I find that not being able to escape to privacy is a good thing.  Here's to hoping this trend will continue through out the High Holidays.

If I fall, it's ok.  The effort not to will not be in vain.

Re: I don't know how I did it... 05 Sep 2021 14:59 #372210

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Great attitude!
You must never forget that Hashem loves you despite your sins. No matter how badly you fall, Hashem still cares about you. He never gets angry with you, no matter how badly you sin.

By realizing Hashem’s unconditional love for us, we can experience the most comforting feeling in existence. Regardless of how far we have fallen, Hashem still loves us and cares about us. We must admit that Hashem still cares about us and will continue to care no matter what we do. He loves us and values us unconditionally because we are His creations.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: I don't know how I did it... 17 Sep 2021 13:26 #372515

• retrych
  • Current streak: 201 days
  • Expert Boarder
Sounds like you have a goalfocused view of this, keep going!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes