Welcome, Guest

Keep posting your experiences, they mean the world
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keep posting your experiences, they mean the world 272 Views

Keep posting your experiences, they mean the world 12 Apr 2021 19:26 #366728

• reachstars
  • Current streak: 79 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I have had a complicated journey (like most people here), but I've achieved 180 days clean. An accomplishment I never thought I'd achieve. During that time, what kept me going was being active on GYE. I've fallen into a terrible pattern of falling weekly on a consistent basis for a while now, and I haven't logged into GYE since last July. I don't know why but i randomly logged in yesterday and stumbled upon some random posts, but then I read Lizhensk's story. Many elements of his story resonated really deeply within me. I can't recall the last time I've read anything that has riveted and moved me. Please keep up the good work, you're truly an inspiration to me, and many others. IYH this will be the week I break the cycle. Today marks a week since my last fall. Thank you Lizhensk, and all the great members of this community who bare their soul, and have a profound impact on the rest of us struggling out here. We should all be zoche to beat the yetzer.

Re: Keep posting your experiences, they mean the world 12 Apr 2021 19:57 #366729

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you so much for posting. Stories have an amazing power of being able to relate to people's situations and help with recovery. 
Please keep on posting and keep us inspired with your wins.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Keep posting your experiences, they mean the world 13 Apr 2021 17:48 #366771

• reachstars
  • Current streak: 79 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Part of my challenge has been a loophole in my phone filter that I discovered about 8 months ago. I just closed that loophole! Real change is coming. I can sense it. It's a powerful thing when you make a small change in your life that you know will have a big impact. IYH I will stay active and reach for 30 days at least! Havent done more than a week in almost a year...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes