Welcome, Guest

After Yom Kippur - the challenges appear
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: After Yom Kippur - the challenges appear 195 Views

After Yom Kippur - the challenges appear 04 Oct 2020 00:57 #355744

• navigo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Jewish Warriors!

Thank you for being a support and source of strength for me and all of us who are working on bettering ourselves and fighting our Yetzer HaRa.

I had a deep experience during Yom Kippur, and spent the entire holiday seeking teshuvah for all of my sins of the past, before i started this journey of repairing the damage i have done to HaShem and my Neshamah.

I knew that their will be an intense pushback after Yom Kippur, as is always the case when you push forward in a positive direction, the negative impulse makes a strong play to overtake and re-dominate within a person.  

I tried to practice always relaxing and observing the thoughts and desires when they arrived, and let them move through me without becoming me if that makes any sense?  

I started to think, "how strange are these thoughts?"  and go back to my connection with HaShem and move re-connect with a deeper sense of purpose, or sometimes just take a break and take a walk to release the negative energy that was looking to be fulfilled and re-asserted within my body, mind and spirit.

I try to tell myself that when the challenges get harder, it means you are making some progress.  

Keep Going!  

Just wanted to share with everyone and wish you great success and strength during this important task.

Navi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes