Welcome, Guest

Steve's Journal
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Steve's Journal 31565 Views

Re: Steve's Journal 14 Mar 2010 21:58 #58131

• onelife
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
:D :D :D

you are the bomb!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Steve's Journal 14 Mar 2010 22:01 #58133

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Once I had a Yetzer Hara
For Tznus that I let pass,
I hit him hard and knocked him down.
And kicked him in the....

Knee.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Steve's Journal 14 Mar 2010 22:31 #58139

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
OH!! MY MISTAKE!!

I started on a Monday, so Day 7 was a Sunday, so 12 weeks later day 84 was Sunday (this past Sunday), so 85 was Mon, soooooo...

DAY 90 WAS SHABBOS KODESH!!

I FINISHED THE 90 ALREADY!!

B"H YISBORACH!!

I'm already technically in the middle of Day 91!!

Funny how those milestones of life creep up on you, and then they're past before you know it!!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AT GYE WHO HAVE HELPED ME GET TO THIS POINT!!

For years i had given up hope of ever getting FREEDOM from this Yetzer Hara, and B"H thanx to y'all I have seen how to get there, and have even begun to taste it.

I love this place.

G-D bless Guard and his entire family with Health, wealth, and a home where the Shechina loves to come to!!!

May it be Hashem's will that we can all dance b'simcha VERY SOON together in the Beis Hamikdosh, B'mhaira B'Yomeinu, AMEN!!

No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Steve's Journal 14 Mar 2010 23:01 #58145

• Dov
  • Administrator
v'Amein!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Steve's Journal 14 Mar 2010 23:02 #58146

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!!                                      That is 90 times!!!

The MAZEL TOVs are not uniform because your journey is not uniform. There are days were it is (relatively) smooth sailing. Those are the non-descript days. For them you get a Mazel Tov, but a simpler Mazel Tov There are other days too. The days that are difficult. The days that you may have thoughts of giving it all up. Those are the the days that shine brightly! Those are the days that you were born for! Those days are the purpose of our existence!

Imagine a professional boxer going up to the boxing ring himself. He throws a few punches at an imaginary opponent and after a few minutes claims victory. Is there any value to his victory? What did he win? Only if there was another guy in there with him trying to get him down and he ended up being the last man standing does he have what to proud of. If there wouldn't have been a Yetzer Horah pulling us in the other direction 90 days wouldn't earn you bragging rights.

After a journey such as yours, YOU DESERVE TO BE PROUD!

Make sure to continue until 120!!!!!!! (- Years, not only 120 days!)

(How I wish I was also already where you are...)

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 00:50 #58154

• zalmandovid
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Yasher Koach Steve!!
You have such a big Zechus. Many people will see that you have accomplished this and will get Chizuck in their personal journey! Me you go From strength to strength in positive growth. Hashem will surely see this and bless you profusely with only revealed good in your life.

Your friend and admirer
Zalmandovid

PS
Are you a half sour or fulll sour?

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 02:54 #58163

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tove on 90!!  I knew you would get there.  KUTGW!!  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 04:14 #58167

• bardichev
I am sppeechless!!

Mazal Tov!!

Wow!!

Speeeeeecless!!!

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 08:51 #58187

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MAZAL TOV STEVE!

YOU 'DA MAN!

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 10:20 #58193

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
I've come out of hibernation to wish you, Steve, a massive mazel tov. What a huge achievement this is. You've come along way and everyone here is proud of you.

You're one heck of a pickle!

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 11:08 #58196

• bardichev
Mazl toiv!!!

I'm having woodford and pickles for breakfast!!!

Steve whayt a nachas!!!!

You are a gadol hador ( yes kupat hair will come take pictures later today)

Really u are a gadol and if I may say at your age !!! Yes chevra we must learn mesechtas steve over and over
Its never too late to take the YH on

No matTer how old one is

Ahhhhhhhh
GEVALDIGGGGGGGG!!!!

Bards

Oh steve if u see an 18 wheeler in front of your house..

.. Its me

B

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 11:15 #58197

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Oh steve if u see an 18 wheeler in front of your house..

.. Its me

...and if you see a huge bottle of 7UP in front of your house...

it's been delivered by Bards!

Mazal Tov to a fellow senior citizen! We are all shepping old fashioned yiddishe nachas.
*sniff*
I think Im going to cry,
Im just so happy for you!
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 14:27 #58214

• think good
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
Mazel Tov

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 14:37 #58217

• bardichev
Shteev vant bist du?

Re: Steve's Journal 15 Mar 2010 14:38 #58218

• Cleareyes613
  • Current streak: 272 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov Steve!! May u continue up the path you are headed.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes