Welcome, Guest

Steve's Journal
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Steve's Journal 31576 Views

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 01:45 #50388

• humanbeing
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Ha ...Just realized I'm completely tone deaf  ;D...Still hope you enjoy the song Steve.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 06:45 #50450

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
humanbeing wrote on 01 Feb 2010 20:10:

I LOVE STEVE SO MUCH ..YEAH!!! oH ..HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME...STEVELE IS TRULY THE BEST....I HAVE HOPE/BECAUSE OF STEVE...[/size]

Human,
Love what you did here. Very fancy stuff. Move tag. Glow tag. I'm still stuck on the Color tag and the Font Size tag. You put me to shame.  ;D

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 07:00 #50454

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 01 Feb 2010 16:06:

Momo wrote on 01 Feb 2010 07:53:

I wuz here.

--Momo

Fuzzy Wazzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?  

Steve, you da man! I'm happy to see that someone "got" my pun (I wuz here, "fuzzy-wuzzy").

I was shocked to find on Wikipedia that there are a group of warriors known as "fuzzy-wuzzies". I guess it's the hair (see my avatar (I changed my avatar already, but go to Wikipedia and enter "fuzzy-wuzzy)).

Have a great day Steve-man!
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2010 15:12 by .

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 11:49 #50491

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey steve!!! Wad up??

And Momo noone puts you to shame!!!! Every so often i see another of your posts you sent out that time!! And it warms my heart like the first time i saw it!!!

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 15:01 #50551

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
imtrying25 wrote on 02 Feb 2010 11:49:

Hey steve!!! Wad up??

And Momo noone puts you to shame!!!! Every so often i see another of your posts you sent out that time!! And it warms my heart like the first time i saw it!!!

Funny how warm those fuzzy wuzzies look. Even Cousin IT thinks he wants more hair....

And speakin' of the warm and fuzzy feelings, I just want all youz guys to know how much this here chevra means to me... I feel good knowing there are a bunch of crazy people like me, who takeh really know me much better than my local friends think they do. As we all know, girls are much more socially involved with each other than us, and a guy's life can get pretty lonely. Yeah, we connect with those guys around us on some kind of "around the water-cooler" role-playing level, mostly quick banter or territorial posturing. Rarely do we let our guard down and REALLY share our fears and weaknesses. And it takes a very special marriage to be able to share those things with your own wife. Many of us are afraid we'll either lose our wife's respect, or we'll hurt or worry her if she perceives her husband as weak. So we spend the whole day putting up that macho facade, while our inner child hides in the corner waiting for a chance to cry in peace.

So I want to sincerely thank all you guys from the bottom of my liver, for allowing me to open up and feel at home here. May G-d Bless everyone one in this holy chevra, and bring us all out of darkness into His great light together.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 15:11 #50560

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 02 Feb 2010 15:01:

And speakin' of the warm and fuzzy feelings, I just want all youz guys to know how much this here chevra means to me... I feel good knowing there are a bunch of crazy people like me, who takeh really know me much better than my local friends think they do. As we all know, girls are much more socially involved with each other than us, and a guy's life can get pretty lonely. Yeah, we connect with those guys around us on some kind of "around the water-cooler" role-playing level, mostly quick banter or territorial posturing. Rarely do we let our guard down and REALLY share our fears and weaknesses. And it takes a very special marriage to be able to share those things with your own wife. Many of us are afraid we'll either lose our wife's respect, or we'll hurt or worry her if she perceives her husband as weak. So we spend the whole day putting up that macho facade, while our inner child hides in the corner waiting for a chance to cry in peace.

So I want to sincerely thank all you guys from the bottom of my liver, for allowing me to open up and feel at home here. May G-d Bless everyone one in this holy chevra, and bring us all out of darkness into His great light together.

...and thank you Steve for being a part of our lives!
It's quite amazing how we learn from each other, and understand each other, complete strangers, more than people who see us every day.

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 15:19 #50564

• Steve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I LOVE PUPPIES!!

Great New Avatar, Mo-man!! Let's all act like puppies!! HAPPY AND IN LOVE WITH THE WORLD, just EXUBERANT about EVERYTHING!!

Now THAT'S a GREAT CHIZUK for today. AND EVERYDAY!!

THANK YOU MOMO!! I NEEDED THAT PICK-UP!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 16:11 #50583

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey steve, just checking in.  Hope you are doing well.

KOT!!

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 16:21 #50586

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
sci1977 wrote on 02 Feb 2010 16:11:

Hey steve, just checking in.  Hope you are doing well.
KOT!!

hey,
sure, steve is doing well, otherwise a few peoples else wouldn't doing well. 

steve,
when i was a child (~30 years ago +-) there was a TV program called "Steve Ostin"  or something sounds so.

the key player  was like superman really hero man, and since you have the same name as him,  i imagine you as him. 

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 16:35 #50591

• Steve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't look ANYTHING like a Super Hero.

In fact, you know how the Chazal say this world is an OLAM HAPAICH, an upside-down world? In shomayim everything will be reversed for the better.

So when i get to shomayim I'll be barrel-chested.

Re: Steve's Journal 02 Feb 2010 17:10 #50609

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
;D

Re: Steve's Journal 03 Feb 2010 06:59 #50811

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 02 Feb 2010 16:35:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't look ANYTHING like a Super Hero.

It's not a disappointment.
We've had enough looking at the physical aspects of people. That's bad for us.
We look at people on the inside, and to us you're a superhero.  

***Cute puppy now says hello to Steve, wags his tail and licks your cheek (if you like that sort of thing)***

Last Edit: 03 Feb 2010 07:04 by .

Re: Steve's Journal 03 Feb 2010 09:05 #50826

• humanbeing
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Since we are so much into starting to live in a world of truth in this world....By Us Steve, You're Barrel- Chested already!....If you like that sort of thing.  ;D

Re: Steve's Journal 03 Feb 2010 11:59 #50838

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve!!!! Thanking me from the bottom of your liver?? UCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THANKS TO YOU MAN!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The thanks go to you steve. For sharing so many insights and thoughts with us!! It really cant be said in words how much we gain from eachother especially form you!!

Do have to be honest i like the shortys more than the longies, but i like them all!!

Re: Steve's Journal 03 Feb 2010 16:00 #50892

• Steve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
imtrying25 wrote on 03 Feb 2010 11:59:

Do have to be honest i like the shortys more than the longies, but i like them all!!

Oh goody goody gumdrops! I'm a shorty, too, so now you HAVE to like me!!!

Only have time to check in today to say hi. HI. that's it. gotta catch up on work.

KUTGW everybody!! Remember Hashem Loves You!! You wouldn't still be alive today if he didn't!!

Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes