Welcome, Guest

Let's give it a go!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Let's give it a go! 334 Views

Let's give it a go! 22 Apr 2020 08:02 #348611

• JJ8721
  • Fresh Boarder
I just discovered this site recently and it's really helped me grow and fight my urges by giving me a sense of community and support. I am going to start this 90 day journey and hope that i can wipe this problem one day at a time.

Re: Let's give it a go! 22 Apr 2020 11:48 #348615

• TheFighter99
  • Current streak: 162 days
  • Senior Boarder
Wishing you much success on your journey! Please share your progress regularly. Hearing about your success gives everyone chizuk.

Best,
TheFighter99
"It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa    BUT ALSO
"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.”- Narcotics Anonymous

Re: Let's give it a go! 22 Apr 2020 12:47 #348616

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
JJ8721 wrote on 22 Apr 2020 08:02:
I just discovered this site recently and it's really helped me grow and fight my urges by giving me a sense of community and support. I am going to start this 90 day journey and hope that i can wipe this problem one day at a time.

Welcome! We're so happy to have another great member join our united family. Keep strong and keep us posted on your progress.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes