Welcome, Guest

Surrounding myself w/ good people
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Surrounding myself w/ good people 305 Views

Surrounding myself w/ good people 27 Mar 2020 00:51 #348110

• Eliezer Zev
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
This week has been tough, and today especially. Just a few minutes ago in the chat, a wise gentleman told me that I needed a recovery plan. Sounds obvious, right? I thought a web-blocker and a therapist would do the trick, but I found out this week that it just wasn't so. The reason: there is no trick. I will be in this fight for a long time... maybe the rest of my life. But so be it. I am going to win. I am going to double down on the good effects GYE has had on me. I've already sought a partner, and I am going to track my each of my days (in my 90 day count), and I plan to write here at least weekly. If you have advice, I'm all ears. BH.

Re: Surrounding myself w/ good people 27 Mar 2020 01:14 #348112

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Eliezer Zev wrote on 27 Mar 2020 00:51:
This week has been tough, and today especially. Just a few minutes ago in the chat, a wise gentleman told me that I needed a recovery plan. Sounds obvious, right? I thought a web-blocker and a therapist would do the trick, but I found out this week that it just wasn't so. The reason: there is no trick. I will be in this fight for a long time... maybe the rest of my life. But so be it. I am going to win. I am going to double down on the good effects GYE has had on me. I've already sought a partner, and I am going to track my each of my days (in my 90 day count), and I plan to write here at least weekly. If you have advice, I'm all ears. BH.

You definitely have the right attitude to win the battle!

please rremember this "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"​

wishing you all the best !
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Surrounding myself w/ good people 27 Mar 2020 03:04 #348118

• Eliezer Zev
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you David for your words of encouragement and for sharing the wise words of Hillel, which is exactly what I needed to hear.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes