Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 90 Victories 326 Views

90 Victories 09 Mar 2020 15:48 #347789

• Pure
  • Current streak: 34 days
  • Junior Boarder
I am reaching 90 days clean tomorrow iy"h!!

I feel that i am reaching "90 Victories" rather than just 90 days, as we all know that every clean day is a true "Victory" that requires hard work and not just a day of staying clean and "not having a fall"

Maybe the chart name should be called the "90 victory chart" instead of "90 day chart" 

I am just sharing my feelings here... it Erev Purim after all today..

Happy Purim to all of Klal Yisroel:cool:

Re: 90 Victories 09 Mar 2020 16:29 #347792

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
i love myself wrote on 09 Mar 2020 15:48:
I am reaching 90 days clean tomorrow iy"h!!

I feel that i am reaching "90 Victories" rather than just 90 days, as we all know that every clean day is a true "Victory" that requires hard work and not just a day of staying clean and "not having a fall"

Maybe the chart name should be called the "90 victory chart" instead of "90 day chart" 

I am just sharing my feelings here... it Erev Purim after all today..

Happy Purim to all of Klal Yisroel:cool:

WOW! This is an incredible insight and congratulations for reaching 90 on such a special day, may you keep it up for the rest of your life. 

When we focus on the future, we can easily fall. It’s like someone walking a tightrope; if he looks down, it becomes so much harder not to fall. Therefore, when feeling weak we can tell ourselves, “just for today, I will stay clean.” “Just for this moment, I will stay clean.” The past and the future are out of our hands and belong only to Hashem

Always remember, today is the first day of the rest of your life! So let’s do our very best to stay clean just for today.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes