Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Struggling 1256 Views

Struggling 27 Oct 2019 02:36 #344513

• benaliyah613
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone started the 90 day challenge about 2 weeks ago feeling a little like I'm starting to lose the battle any chizuk from the oilam? Really wanna make it!

Re: Struggling 27 Oct 2019 04:02 #344514

• grateful4life
  • Current streak: 1300 days
  • Administrator
Thanks for sharing and reaching out for support! 

Firstly, bare in mind that you only lose once you've stopped trying. So as long as you're trying you're not losing.

Secondly, if you just keep coming back and share often about your struggles, you'll already be 80% of the way to real recovery!

Lastly, I suggest you read two of my previous posts which you should find helpful - Post1 & Post2

Hatzlacha!
G4L
Last Edit: 27 Oct 2019 04:16 by grateful4life.

Re: Struggling 27 Oct 2019 05:14 #344523

post daily!!!!!!!! it really works me and keeps the inspiraTIOn fresh as apposed to being inspired and than falling a few days later because you lost the inspiration. please try this, it feels great to talk about daily struggles, victories or stories. anything really

Re: Struggling 27 Oct 2019 11:57 #344532

• iwillnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Expert Boarder
“Schedule” your inspiration for multiple times a day to always have it fresh on your mind”. 

Re: Struggling 27 Oct 2019 16:58 #344539

Benaliyah613, I really share your pain. Litteraly, it hurts. I have been clean since the day before Yom Kippur and it is the longest streak that I have had in years. I am struggling with the fact that there is so much out there and in litterally the blink of an eye I can see whatever I want. I told myself that this year would be different and I really meant it. I mean it every year but I reliaze that this adiction of mine is hurting my marriage. It is becoming an olam hazeh problem, not just an olam haba problem. It has been for years, I'm just really seeing it now. I am doing it for my family's sake this time. I dont want to hurt them. I feel pretty motivated but a Sunday afternoon like now is one of the hardest times for me. Its especially gross outside and I am a little bored. This is exactly when I usually fall. I'm trying to be on the this site instead to get and give chizuk. it helps me to know that Im not alone.

Re: Struggling 28 Oct 2019 17:15 #344607

• benaliyah613
  • Fresh Boarder
wow guys thanx for such a welcome! it's so good to hear that theres so many people who can give so much chizuk! thank you! 
b"h still going strong thanx to all of you guys now i know that i'm not alone!

Re: Struggling 28 Oct 2019 17:20 #344608

• benaliyah613
  • Fresh Boarder
since i dont have access to a smartphone (fortunately) i can't post daily but will try to post as often as i can 

Re: Struggling 30 Oct 2019 04:05 #344683

• benaliyah613
  • Fresh Boarder
today was not an easy day but made it by the skin of my teeth. Baruch Hashem it's over! Being a yungerman, i find that bein hazmanim is a much harder time because there is so much extra time on my hands and i'm alone more often. with the new zman beginning i hope to have a much easier time!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes