Welcome, Guest

A change of focus
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: A change of focus 805 Views

A change of focus 26 Oct 2019 21:07 #344508

• Eshaiproductions
  • Current streak: 113 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi it’s Eshai, I am at day 68 clean and what I was thinking would’ve never come back, came back! - a feeling of lust. It’s not very serious at the moment but there is a glimpse of it in me. I am telling myself if I can just hold on and reach 90 days then this glimpse that appeared may go away. It just feels like as if I have a minor cold, there’s always a remedy! Maybe if I just focus on fixing my other bad character traits it could be the remedy to rid myself of this “cold”. 

Re: A change of focus 26 Oct 2019 23:15 #344510

• littlebylittle
  • Current streak: 2325 days
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Eshai and well done for 68 days. Its called the yetzer hara who is simply testing us and will continue to do so. The attacks should be easier to contain though as you should remeber that your now living life the way it should be lived and that you can control the 'animalisitc urges' (i know its easier said then done) but nothing will happen to you if you dont act on these irges and treat them like passing clouds.

hatzlacha rabah!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes