Welcome, Guest

31 days for the first time - in a long time
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 31 days for the first time - in a long time 685 Views

31 days for the first time - in a long time 09 Oct 2019 21:27 #344128

• DaatEliahu
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello guys, it's been a while since I've posted here. The reason is actually good - I've been very busy. 
Bh my limud has been going very well and I've just realized that, since I've started preparing for Yom Kippur, I've let the taavos aside and focused on my growth. 
For the first time in a very , very long time, I have reached 31 clean days. My streak was somewhere about 8-9 months (that was 4 years ago) and since that slipped, I was only able to do a couple weeks or so. (I did 3.5 months after I got married, but then I realized that wasn't the solution. 

I'm feeling confident and happy after Yom Kippur. I'm devoted to make this work this time. I'll make another post soon describing everything that I'm doing to make this work, but I want to say: this is the best time, in my opinion, to do it. We are clean of our sins and that is a major motivation. 

Stay strong my friends. Gmar Chatima tova! 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes