Welcome, Guest

What to do when seeing a woman
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: What to do when seeing a woman 1620 Views

What to do when seeing a woman 10 Feb 2019 18:01 #338886

• yeshivaboy555
  • Current streak: 53 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Keep strong in your 90 day path!
The Gemara tells us that were some Rabbis Who looked a woman and praised Hashem. The Gemara asks, it is permitted to look a woman? The Gemara responds that they had seen the woman by accident. Commentators explain that the whole life is a Nisayon. On the computer, Nisayon. On the street, Nisayon. In the moment a woman passes don't look at her,  Pray to Hashem like this: Hashem, I can look at her. In fact, I want to look. But, I will make your will and i will not look. Then, ask whatever you want: Health, Parnassah children, etc. and Hashem will fulfill it. We all want to be Tzadikim, right? There are many ways to be a Tzadik, like staying day and night studying. But, there is a equal and much easier way: The moment a woman passes, do not look at her. There, Chazal says, you are called a Tzadik. Also, your tefillah is compared to that of the Kohen Gadol. In the time of the Beit Hamikdash, The Kohen Gadol entered to the Kodesh Hakodashim and said 10 times Hashem´s name "Havaya" (Yud-Kei-Vav-Kei). That in Gematria is 260. We humans have 2 eyes. In Hebrew, the word eye (Ayin) is in Gematria 130. Then, 2 eyes (130+130)=260, Just like the Kohen Gadol tefillah!  So, if we take care of what we see, Our tefillah will be just as powerful as that of the Kohen Gadol. It is a good advice the next time we are tempted, and the Yetzer Hara wants to make us fall, we will win, because: "Maalin BaKodesh veLo Moridin" ("We ascend in Holiness and we not descend"). Beshem Hashem Naase V´natzliach, Amen Ken Yehi Ratzon. ("In the name of G-d we will do and we will success"). Thanks,  Yeshivaboy555. Contact: Yeshivaboy555(at)gmail.com
כי נפלתי קמתי כי אשב בחושך השם אור לי
"When I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, Hashem will be a light to me".
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2019 01:59 by yeshivaboy555.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes