Welcome, Guest

I’ll start to be on GYE daily for the first time!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I’ll start to be on GYE daily for the first time! 1689 Views

I’ll start to be on GYE daily for the first time! 23 Jan 2019 19:03 #338612

BS”D
As a Baal Teshuva in the process, my yetzer hara was telling me all these years not to go to GYE and ask for help when I’m in a nisayon and I’ll be fine and won’t fall, now I said “enough”. I took upon myself to be on GYE forum daily especially when in a nisayon. I also took upon myself to get up early in the morning  and daven Shacharit (which was the hardest thing for me), and learn Torah ( starting with the daily Aliya of the parasha, then Halachot (hilchot Shabbat and then Shulchan Aruch and Mishneh Torah), then Gemara (with chazara), then Mussar and shiuri Torah. I’m an addict for almost 5-4 years. And I realized that in the beginning of when I learned about this sin, I was doing Teshuva and was mamash doing all the mitzvot and had yirah Shamayim. But as I kept falling until now, I realized that my yirah shamayim is lowered drastically, now when I hear a scary shiur I don’t get scared, when I learn Torah I don’t understand it easily as I used to. I’m afraid I’ve got the punishment that Rambam says it’s the worst punishment one can get, of not doing teshuva. I’ll start from today to be on GYE daily  and hopefully I’ll break free and do Teshuva shlema, or at least finish the first level of Teshuva which is stopping the sin. It’s very hard for me to write what I wrote, my heart is despairing but I still have the hope of breaking free. I’ll keep updating you about my journey here and ask for help when I’m under a nisayon. May it be HaShem’s will, that with your merit I’ll succeed. 

Re: I’ll start to be on GYE daily for the first time! 30 Jan 2019 23:24 #338749

Now I’m at 9 Days B”H! I had a nisayon like a 2 or 3 days ago and I won B”H. Today I’m starting to feel weaker. But I won’t let myself stay bored. Still 81 days left, but I’ll take it one day at a time:)

Re: I’ll start to be on GYE daily for the first time! 31 Jan 2019 00:41 #338750

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
We are all rooting for you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes