Welcome, Guest

Ready or not.....going clean
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ready or not.....going clean 1525 Views

Ready or not.....going clean 13 Jan 2019 08:44 #338403

• snow
  • Current streak: 35 days
  • Expert Boarder
I have been clean in the past. And lately I've let that slip way too often. I have a lot going on in my life which I think would likely be easier if I was clean!

Re: Ready or not.....going clean 13 Jan 2019 13:38 #338405

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
It can be done! Especially since you have done it in the past. If you need any additional tools the chevra here has great advice. Good luck.

Re: Ready or not.....going clean 27 Jan 2019 09:46 #338675

• snow
  • Current streak: 35 days
  • Expert Boarder
thanks! While at times I just want to act out (it is amazing how attractive it appears) I see how staying sober helps me. How so? First of all, I feel my feelings in a much clearer fashion - may be more painful at times this way, but I find I am better able to handle them and to bounce back. Like when things are intense and unpleasant with my wife - it really impacts me. But when sober I am much more aware of what exactly is bothering me and how to proceed. I can't say I always take my advice (as it usually involves bring up something with her and I am really hesitant to rock the boat - way too much for my own good). But, ok....one step at a time. thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes