Welcome, Guest

This is going to be the time I get to 90!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 49959 Views

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 05 Dec 2019 14:04 #345759

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Great post!  Nice to have you back.

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 06 Dec 2019 05:10 #345797

• realestatemogul
  • Current streak: 1290 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Okay folks! The mogul is back in the house!

I am going to get back to the name of this thread...I am going to get to 90 days again! Right now I'm pretty stuck in the mud and I gotta get back to that place where I am not blinded by being used to something. I gotta get back tl the level that I am not so easily sucked into falling. 

I am a bit excited that I feel a renewed strength, but I am also very much aware of the obstacles. The first two weeks will be excruciating, and then after that I will be vulnerable to the fear of building my sensitivity. My goal is to get to 90 days CLEAN and HOLY. 

My game plan is to post my journey, interact with GYE members for support, and take a daily dose of Ve'Ggie's (Victories and Gratitudes)

Please join me and support me on my renewed 90 day journey. While the trip/path I have taken before, this is a completely new journey that surpasses the prior journey. For every journey we take brings us higher and higher. 

#KeepClimbing

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 06 Dec 2019 14:43 #345806

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Realestatemogul wrote on 06 Dec 2019 05:10:
Okay folks! The mogul is back in the house!

I am going to get back to the name of this thread...I am going to get to 90 days again! Right now I'm pretty stuck in the mud and I gotta get back to that place where I am not blinded by being used to something. I gotta get back tl the level that I am not so easily sucked into falling. 

I am a bit excited that I feel a renewed strength, but I am also very much aware of the obstacles. The first two weeks will be excruciating, and then after that I will be vulnerable to the fear of building my sensitivity. My goal is to get to 90 days CLEAN and HOLY. 

My game plan is to post my journey, interact with GYE members for support, and take a daily dose of Ve'Ggie's (Victories and Gratitudes)

Please join me and support me on my renewed 90 day journey. While the trip/path I have taken before, this is a completely new journey that surpasses the prior journey. For every journey we take brings us higher and higher. 

#KeepClimbing

Wow! you're energy and willpower is amazing. It sure seems that you'll make it this time. Please post a daily post on the ups and downs so we can all cheer you along the way...
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 08 Dec 2019 02:53 #345822

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
#CleanDay (look to the left if you want the number...I prefer to leave it out of my posts for now #Daybyday)

Dave T, thanks  for the post and support. BH I am still clean. 

It is an amazing thing how we often "blame" being stuck, when in reality we aren't too interested in being un-stuck....But then again reality is a funny thing lol

Anyway I'm still trying to go through the process and stay clean. So far it hasn't been too rough, but I ain't assuming it will be easy. I WILL give it my absolute best effort!

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 09 Dec 2019 03:48 #345851

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
"It's the eye of the tiger..."

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 09 Dec 2019 03:53 #345852

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Realestatemogul wrote on 09 Dec 2019 03:48:
"It's the eye of the tiger..."

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 10 Dec 2019 04:44 #345872

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Trouble!

That could mean so many things, so I'll just take all of them. I guess I was asking for Trouble when I posted that. 

Anyway B''h still going strong..."Higher and higher, higher and higher..."

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 10 Dec 2019 14:39 #345876

• pickamoniker
  • Current streak: 150 days
  • Senior Boarder
Hi REM

Welcome back to the wagon! You should know that this particular thread really gave me a boost on my journey to 90 days, so I'm indebted to you for that and am here for you to support you along the way (somewhat selfishly I hope it helps me in my next 90 days too!)

I really relate to the struggle in getting started on a fresh go at the challenge of getting and staying clean. Over the past few years while I have had stretches of sobriety I was so demoralised that when a serious challenge came up I would invariably just give in to it.

Not that I am an expert or anything, but in the spirit of sharing tips, one thing that has been invaluable for me over the past months is the knowledge that emotional pain is an inevitable and normal part of life. Every time my mind starts wondering down the road of lust I remind myself that whatever pain I am running from absolutely wont kill me and is nowhere near as bad as I imagine it to be.

Please do keep us up to date!

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 11 Dec 2019 04:55 #345890

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Pickamoniker!

I would say you already paid it back, because I got tremendous chizuk reading your thread as well! You are really inspiring.

Thank you for the eitzah as well. I will try and keep that in mind to embrace the emotional challenges and pain that Hashem created special for us. 

BH today was great. 

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 14 Dec 2019 19:24 #345935

• md12
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Fresh Boarder
You CAN do it MAN

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 15 Dec 2019 05:16 #345950

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you md12 for the chizuk!

Bh I am still clean, (although I'm not sure why I would have gone to the mall this week...Not the best for shmiras aynayim….) and have already reached day 10. 

Weekends are always a bit tougher, so I am going to try and stay productive. 

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 15 Dec 2019 20:24 #345970

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Realestatemogul wrote on 15 Dec 2019 05:16:
Thank you md12 for the chizuk!

Bh I am still clean, (although I'm not sure why I would have gone to the mall this week...Not the best for shmiras aynayim….) and have already reached day 10. 

Weekends are always a bit tougher, so I am going to try and stay productive. 

It seems from many people here that the weekends are the toughest in this battle. Maybe we can share some ideas to help understand and overcome the weekend struggles... 

In your opinion, why are the weekends a problem and what do you suggest as a solution?
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 15 Dec 2019 23:34 #345976

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey DavidT

For me, weekends are tough because it is a day off that I want to do absolutely nothing productive and that is pretty much the worst thing for the y''h….

The solution is to really plan ahead and make sure there is a list of items to do, but then both planning and the tasks you decide to do become very uninteresting…

#weekends

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 18 Dec 2019 03:56 #346031

• realestatemogul
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey guys, its me Realestatemogul. I'm just checking in. 

B''h - I am one day away from 2 weeks clean!! (Applause from the crowd:clap:)

I thank you all for your support and wish you a good day. 

Re: This is going to be the time I get to 90! 18 Dec 2019 15:02 #346042

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Realestatemogul wrote on 18 Dec 2019 03:56:
Hey guys, its me Realestatemogul. I'm just checking in. 

B''h - I am one day away from 2 weeks clean!! (Applause from the crowd:clap:)

I thank you all for your support and wish you a good day. 

Realestatemogul, 13 days in itself is a major success! It has the power of the 13 midos shel rachamim which  brings a lot of good into the world... 
We are all cheering you on "YOU CAN DO IT!  KEEP IT UP!!!!!!"
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes