Welcome, Guest

Just past 60 days
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just past 60 days 1432 Views

Just past 60 days 25 May 2018 04:31 #331334

• eli613
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Junior Boarder
I am a little over 60 days sober from acting out. I was only sober this long two other times. I am grateful to hashem that I made it this far. But, I am also more fearful than ever and vulnerable to the idea that I can so easily lose it. I feel like I am in unfamiliar territory, I am not lusting, but I miss my drug very much. My mind keeps racing towards lust and s-xual things and I keep having to give it up. I am still learning what it means to give it up and not just suppress it. Praying to hashem to help me every day!! Thanks for letting me share. 

Re: Just past 60 days 25 May 2018 05:00 #331336

• grateful4life
  • Current streak: 1300 days
  • Administrator
You're doing great! Keep it up! 
This is exactly how most people feel at your stage in recovery - the White Book talks about it in detail. Just stay pro-active by connecting to Hashem and the fellowship as often as you can and continue to share/surrender these feelings at your meetings. You will pull through with the help of your Loving Higher Power.
Keep On Trucking and may Hashem grant you serenity, strength and courage.

Re: Just past 60 days 25 May 2018 08:16 #331341

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Thank you for your courage! Very inspiring!
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes