Welcome, Guest

90 days and GYE issue
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 90 days and GYE issue 1655 Views

90 days and GYE issue 19 Apr 2018 03:04 #329974

• YummyYid
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Fresh Boarder
So I'm trying very hard to make the 90 days and BH so far so good! I changed my sleeping habits and when I wake up so I have less Nisyones, but I also need to chizuk of counting Berabim my 90 day (who doesn't need chizuk?..) 

Anyways the issue is that when signing in to gye I also browse the forums and this wakes up my dirty mind that I'm trying to clear out. 

Is there any other suggestion I can try?
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2018 03:06 by YummyYid. Reason: Touch up

Re: 90 days and GYE issue 19 Apr 2018 04:06 #329979

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. There are a lot of great shiurim on the site which are much less triggering than the forums. Keep posting on your own thread and share more details about your challenges. Ask questions ; the chevra will respond.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: 90 days and GYE issue 19 Apr 2018 11:38 #329996

• YummyYid
  • Fresh Boarder
I wish it was that easy to just not look anywhere else... Shiurim is very hard for me to read or to listen too. And on the other hand chatting and reading fourms is 'Geshmamk' as I'm a social person and that's one of my main weakness why I always fall through (not because gye... I'm only here 6 days).

I will try to stick to my thread and not wander around. Thanks for the Chizuk!! 

I will make it iy'h to 90 days and to 365 days! And more!!!

Re: 90 days and GYE issue 19 Apr 2018 12:06 #330000

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
There is what to gain from most threads.....serious recovery. Life can be triggering as well.

I find that when I am in recovery mode, acting out details don't have an affect upon me; when, however, I am stumbling along, doorknobs, cantaloupe and the blank page at the end of the siddur drive me absolutely insane.
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: 90 days and GYE issue 23 Apr 2018 03:02 #330134

• YummyYid
  • Fresh Boarder
It's so hard!!!! I just wanna give a peak on some stuff!! Just for a few minutes!!! But I came here instead!! No I won't do it. 

!!!וימאן עם שלשלת
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2018 10:14 by YummyYid.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes