Welcome, Guest

My Sunday GYE blog
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Sunday GYE blog 2010 Views

My Sunday GYE blog 19 Nov 2017 18:00 #322592

• jaygee
  • Current streak: 260 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello brothers.

Another week down and Ive hit no 33 on my streak to 90.
Baruch Hashem.

It was a week so busy and full that BH i managed to out-maneuver that sneaky smart yaxer harah.
And with the potency of Rosh Chodosh Kislev just come and gone - I pray that this month of light will burn bright and light both the darkness and expose the Yaxer harah- for all of us.
You know how it says in the shema.... 'bechol levavchem' with all your "hearts" - plural.
Why plural? Chazal say this refers to both Yexer Hatov and Harah. These both are for the service of Hashem.
This is not  a new idea, and im sure you've heard this before. Perhaps even read it as chizuk somewhere on GYE.
But have you ever made this part of your consciousness and part of your life?
Have you ever used it as a tool in your battle?
Not even in this battle. But, say, the one where you know you should get out  bed and not hit the snooze button?
I have. And its quite something to talk to your own Yexer and say "Howsit buddy? D'you know that Hashem loves you too? And we are in this life here together. Lets do it my way, just this time, Hashem will be so proud of you". And then you actually do the right thing! Oh what i feeling.
You should try it.
PG you will be zocher to experience it.

Onwards and upwards to 90 days.

Peace and love you all.

Jaygee

Re: My Sunday GYE blog 20 Nov 2017 04:08 #322613

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov on your success so far. We daven it should continue. Maybe share for the oilam here what works for you.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes