Welcome, Guest

My chance to post
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My chance to post 1707 Views

My chance to post 12 Nov 2017 08:22 #322274

• jaygee
  • Current streak: 260 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello brothers,

A couple of weeks ago i broke the silence and posted for the first time on the forum.
The light has dawned that this is one more amazing tool to help build us into the avadim we have the potential to be.
And as with all growth, rather take small steps which one can truly acquire then going in blazing and coming out with nothing. The classic mashal of the hot bath comes to mind. The quicker getting in will result in the quicker getting out.
With this in mind i made it my goal to try write once a week. This is something i can do. Even if 5 minutes.

So here is my first 5 minutes.
My son came in to my home office with my phone saying "daddy please play the song Hashem melech". 
So i found it for him and played it. The Gad Albez version. He left the room and left it with me staring at my phone pumping out this high energy version up beat version. But its the words which are flowing in and out my soul right now.

Here i am, trying my best. Reaching out. Using the tools. Praying. Grinding. And then i stop, breathe and see the sign right in front of my eyes, or my ears to be more accurate, i get the blast of chizuk which says loud and proud...... HASHEM MELECH, HASHEM MALACH, HASHEM YIMLOCH LE'OLAM VA'ED.

A beautiful and spitual shavua tov to you all.

JAYGEE

Re: My chance to post 12 Nov 2017 12:19 #322280

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Beautiful story. Yes it is true that posting is helpful. Very helpful. Besides the advice, chizuk etc, the connection has a real healing effect. Knowing that someone or actually many someones actually care if i c"v fall, has a very strong koach. So keep posting and keep connecting. We are here for you.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes