Welcome, Guest

Still Raging Against The Machine
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Still Raging Against The Machine 28107 Views

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 01:46 #43173

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
get OUTTA here!  ;D

Tell him i said hello (if he's still around)?!

Any news on kumzitz version USA?
Last Edit: by .

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 01:56 #43176

• TrYiNg
Nice.
am I allowed to say anything else?  :

Hey maybe I shouldn't be posting here. Rage, are you cute?

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 02:21 #43189

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
> > :-X > >

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 03:16 #43199

• jerusalemsexaddict
shmirat,i have alot to share with u buddy,but most things must be learned from experience.
i also used to be a seirous kannai till i started working on my issues for real.
it is natural.
but dont fool yourself.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 05:28 #43226

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I've tested myself, my kanaus is genuine. i actualy take offence, and am geuinely repulsed or shocked by the things i take issue about. You think it's easy seeing yidden driving on shabbos, true i don't cry, but I can't keep a strait face. It hurts (but not enough).  

No i stand my ground, now more than b4. i know the girls have essentially no website of their own, but they got to keep to tznius. I'm serious. Even if it makes the site loose some of it's therapeutic benefit. No she is not your sister, and you are not her brother. And even if you where, adopted siblings also have to keep to hilchos yichud (i know about the igros moshe's heter, I learnt the sugya also halacha lema'aseh). I know everyone is cracking wise cracks all over the site. but You all know that this IS a VALID point, the only room for opinions is where to apply it.

If rage can agree with me about this, or at least 'put-up the white flag'. I don't see how anyone else won't. I mean he's RAGE!!
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2010 01:48 by .

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 06:28 #43246

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
All right. I don't know what was said since I was offline last night.
But, I can guess from whatever posts remain.

Shemirateinayim, I also had problems "chatting" with the girls on this site, and I banned girls from posting on my thread for a long time. Then I started recovering and see them as my sisters, sisters in recovery.
I find one "sister" in particular to be very serious and responsible with what she writes, and her struggle gives me tremendous chizuk (I think you know who you are  ). OMG! I just winked at a girl! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!  ;D
But seriously, if you aren't comfortable chatting with girls, that's OKey-Dokey, just ask them not to post on your thread. By why make them feel like they can't post anywhere but on their own space?
??? 

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 15:35 #43372

• letakain
  • Platinum Boarder
  • KOTNMW
NOW HABIB LEFT!
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, SA
I am proud of myself today because of who I am becoming with progress, not perfection
one day at a time
I am a pickle, and I'll never be a cucumber again. and pickles are YUM!

my thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/6-Women-on-the-way-to-90-Days/248941-Letakains-internet-addiction-journal

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 18:57 #43481

• theOne
  • Platinum Boarder
letakain21 wrote on 07 Jan 2010 15:35:

NOW HABIB LEFT!
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, SA

:'( > :'( > :'(

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 19:28 #43490

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
she didn't leave, she 'went undercover' . And i'm genuinely scared that mybe she is doing the wrong thing. On the slim chance that doing so is the best thing for her (I don't know her level of ruchnius, hashkafos, nissyonos, or her personality) I hope it accomplishes whatever she wants it to.  But I'm pretty shure i'm gonna burn one day for causing her to leave.    Yes I'm scared.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 19:47 #43493

• letakain
  • Platinum Boarder
  • KOTNMW
habib says it's not just cuz of you. it's a buildup of many months of off the forum discussion and debate. it was pushed by quite a few of the guys over the past few months and each time me/trying hada convince her not to leave. you were just the last straw and she won't listen to our begging anymore.
Don't you see, guys, she only wanted to do the right thing. she and the rest of us really try our best and remind each other all the time off the forum to watch our boundaries and never write what triggers us (unlike the men). we try to be very neutral while at the same time being friendly enough that we could get/give chizuk.
we don't want to trigger anyone and are CERTAINLY NOT FLIRTING. frankly, i'm a bit hurt that you'd think that about us.

kol tuv, sa. i hope you recover and find inner peace and happiness.

letakain21
I am proud of myself today because of who I am becoming with progress, not perfection
one day at a time
I am a pickle, and I'll never be a cucumber again. and pickles are YUM!

my thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/6-Women-on-the-way-to-90-Days/248941-Letakains-internet-addiction-journal

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 20:34 #43502

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I think Habib is taking this to an extreme. She is such a tzadeikes and having her on the forum was always such a blessing for us all. I will be personally hurt and sad if she leaves.

And anyway, if she is really so determined to leave, why not at least stay on the women's forum?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 20:42 #43506

• theOne
  • Platinum Boarder
as already said, i miss habib TONZ and i wish she wouldnt leave. but i guess she thought of it for a long time. i know that. and she said shes gonna check in in 2 weeks. if she sees that she cant without us, or realize that we cant without her, she still can stay right?

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 20:58 #43514

• yechidah
Diamond has a unique voice and is very insightful about many things.I know she realizes what she has gained from this site but I do not think she realizes what she contributes and to what extent.There is alot inside this particular neshomah.In a certain sense,Diamond is X of "Curtain" in the reverse.And deep down, she knows what I am talking about.It'a a very lonely gift and great privilege.I am honored to have seen some of the light of this Diamond.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 21:02 #43517

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Diamond will do as she feels necessary, and I will back her all the way. Right Habib?
Trust her.
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 07 Jan 2010 21:03 #43518

• yechidah
I Trust her
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes