Welcome, Guest

Still Raging Against The Machine
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Still Raging Against The Machine 28109 Views

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 03 Jan 2010 23:28 #41572

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 03 Jan 2010 23:23:

Rage ATM wrote on 30 Dec 2009 16:25:

(if im gonna make mean jokes i really should get my disclaimer going again)...

I still have Rage's original disclaimer from way back when....

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE INSULT WAS A JOKE. IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYONE. I CONDEMN MYSELF FOR MAKING AWFUL JOKES THAT ARE NOT FUNNY AND APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY MY STUPID NOT FUNNY JOKES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE NOT-FUNNY, OFFENSIVE, INSULT, BE ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS INSULT IN ERROR AND THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING, PRINTING, OR COPYING OF THIS INSULT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS INSULT IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US BY TELEPHONE AT (212) 123-4567.  YOU MUST DESTROY THE ORIGINAL TRANSMISSION AND ITS CONTENTS. YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED FOR REASONABLE COSTS INCURRED.

This is so random. I just basically finished reading the " RATM has left the forum" thread.
Last Edit: by brightsparrow88.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 15:10 #41768

• habib613
real achdus...
Last Edit: by radiantdolphin62.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 16:21 #41806

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Noticed i wasnt included in that rant. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I guess there goes my complex again. :-\
Last Edit: by progressivefalcon90.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 16:37 #41827

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:35:

imtrying25 wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:21:

i tried to pick people that i was different from in many ways...i feel like were the same in many ways...
Thats the biggest piece of b******t ive heard from you yet! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last Edit: by sparklingviper01.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 16:54 #41841

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:43:

imtrying25 wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:37:

Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:35:

imtrying25 wrote on 04 Jan 2010 16:21:

i tried to pick people that i was different from in many ways...i feel like were the same in many ways...
Thats the biggest piece of b******t ive heard from you yet! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no, this is...
I can honestly say that i havent laughed this hard in about two years. YOu waqcko dudu
Last Edit: by rsix.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 17:21 #41854

• bardichev
rage if you respond to this you will hit

and that is with your erased stuff

rage on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: by sprightlygiraffe16.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 18:24 #41884

• habib613
well, rage hit 1000!!!!!!!!!!
be'ezrat HaTatty, that'll be days soon.... in a coupla years
Last Edit: by balancedsquirrel44.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 18:25 #41888

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov Ragester!! Keep on truckin!! Or better yet , keep on rageing.
Last Edit: by sd4k.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 18:30 #41895

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
AMEN!!!!

Rage your simply nuts! :-\ :-\ :-*
Last Edit: by clevelandcavs.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 04 Jan 2010 18:42 #41911

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
What the heck ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Last Edit: by inorout.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 05 Jan 2010 00:47 #42072

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 14:58:

what makes us great...

what is it that i and silentbattle and tomim and trying and momo have in common?...what makes silentbattle and tomim and trying and momo so important to me?...why do i love them?...

we are so very different in so many ways...what makes gyers great is not that we all share common backgrounds, common hashkafa, common sense of humors, common taste in food or music or common likes or dislikes....in fact that is what distinguishes us from all the other forums on this Great and Holy internet...we're not here because we all like the pittsburgh steelers, are all members of the church of latter day saints, we all want to learn chinese, like funny pictures of cats or interested in finding bass notes for punk rock covers...

what makes gye great is that we are all so different AND we are battling together...what gives me strength is that i stand on the front lines and look at the people standing next to me see them from all walks of life...all of you that decided: enough is enough...we will not surrended to this disease....and because we are so different we can present so many new ideas to each other that - having spent so much time around people that think like we do, we never saw before...so thank you all for being different...please do not change anything about you...dont think like i think, dont hate who i hate and dont love who i love...just be you...and thank you for joining me in this revolution...we will overcome!...

viva le revolucion

Oh, come on! now Rage is making me tear up?! This is SO not me!

Rage, that was beautiful. I'm proud to stand next to you.
Last Edit: by jackspark.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 05 Jan 2010 03:02 #42086

• TrYiNg
Quote from: Rage ATM on January 04, 2010, 09:58:26 AM

what makes us great...

what is it that i and silentbattle and tomim and trying and momo have in common?...what makes silentbattle and tomim and trying and momo so important to me?...why do i love them?...

we are so very different in so many ways...what makes gyers great is not that we all share common backgrounds, common hashkafa, common sense of humors, common taste in food or music or common likes or dislikes....in fact that is what distinguishes us from all the other forums on this Great and Holy internet...we're not here because we all like the pittsburgh steelers, are all members of the church of latter day saints, we all want to learn chinese, like funny pictures of cats or interested in finding bass notes for punk rock covers...

what makes gye great is that we are all so different AND we are battling together...what gives me strength is that i stand on the front lines and look at the people standing next to me see them from all walks of life...all of you that decided: enough is enough...we will not surrended to this disease....and because we are so different we can present so many new ideas to each other that - having spent so much time around people that think like we do, we never saw before...so thank you all for being different...please do not change anything about you...dont think like i think, dont hate who i hate and dont love who i love...just be you...and thank you for joining me in this revolution...we will overcome!...

viva le revolucion

Beautiful 

viva la rage

Last Edit: by balancedkangaroo35.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 05 Jan 2010 14:01 #42306

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 04 Jan 2010 14:58:

what makes us great...

viva le revolucion

Beautiful. Thanks for the honorable mention.
We are all individuals, not in-duh-viduals!  ;D
Last Edit: by progressivemongoose01.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 06 Jan 2010 14:08 #42803

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
My coworker is playing music. I put in a request for him to play something "bad-ass". Guess what I heard? "Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage.", and I thought of you. 
Last Edit: by brightfalcon90.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 06 Jan 2010 14:33 #42811

• habib613
how u doin?
been very busy lately?
Last Edit: by radiantdolphin58.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes