Welcome, Guest

Still Raging Against The Machine
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Still Raging Against The Machine 28114 Views

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 00:57 #38733

• habib613
yes i do....
like 10 times a day...
did you email me?
Last Edit: by icantaccount.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 01:02 #38735

• habib613
no

i wish i had.
i was really worried about you.
Last Edit: by mdanis.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 01:06 #38737

• habib613
are you ok now?

what happened... on the plane and stuff, crazy life stress, all that... i understand.

did stuff work out in the end?
Last Edit: by 444999shragi.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 01:19 #38743

• habib613

skate more often then.
for real.

and no more niagra falls, rage falls jokes. not funny  >
trying to live life? uri- style?

today's almost over, and you've been clean for __ day (s).
fill in the blank please  :-\
Last Edit: by safeplace.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 01:58 #38756

• TrYiNg
oops rage  :-\
We feel for u (Hold on, dyou know what feel means?)

All those days u did are a HUGE accomplishment that will never be taken from u...Tell the YH to go fight a bull

As they say , ' Losing one battle doesn't mean were not winning this war"

Viva la RAGE

ps-- I know you never thought about attending DC's calls, but they can be lifechanging. It's not just about sobriety. (you did do so many days...) It takes away the need for the struggle. Changes your attitude/perspective in life. As dov says 'how will the same thinking that got you into the addiction, get you out?" (or something like that  )
Last Edit: by DeletedUser11289.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 02:12 #38761

• TrYiNg
lol rage. Me too. But I focus on the parts that I like. It's my life we're talkin about. I can't be choosy. Especially after speaking to him personally, it was such a difference.  I think anyone can still catch up. I wasn't on lotsa calls either..expecially since lotta them are very dragged out which you won have patience for prob anyway..Now is more like the action kinda stuff and he'll help you through them. He's a real nice, intelligent guy. There's lots to learn from him..Not to mention that he's nice. Oh, did I say that already? 
Last Edit: by valgun.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 02:31 #38766

• TrYiNg
why don't you contact him and ask him yourself? He always replies to emails.

duvidchaim@gmail.com
Last Edit: by zak007.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 02:42 #38773

• TrYiNg
me too. I ask Ltakein to summarize sometimes, or I ask DC himself. You can work the steps by being in touch with DC. Being on the calls, is like a bonus. Gluck dude 
Last Edit: by moonboy.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 04:04 #38780

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Rage ATM wrote on 28 Dec 2009 02:04:

and he is a little too much on the flakey side, quite frankly...like this stupid story he said about the double yolks...

Not sure eggzactly what you're talking about, Rage!  :D :

All right, enough yolking around . . . let's scramble back to work!!!  ;D :D : : :

And no more negativity - put your sunny side up!  : : :
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2009 04:05 by shinyrules.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 04:56 #38788

• bardichev
U people are so coded I can hardly understand who fell and who is being mechazik whom

Who cares??

Keep on truckin

Rage on!!
Last Edit: by abe12345.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 06:43 #38818

• TrYiNg
lol bardy batchy.
Which part didn't u understand?

Vive la forradalom
Last Edit: by cokefan287.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 07:01 #38826

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry you fell Rage.
I'm sure you were under tremendous pressure.
This just means you are human.
Yes, even Rage!  :o :o :o

Your 120 days are not lost!
Think of the thousands of times you said no to the Y"H!  
All those zechusim you created, thousands of good angels ready to testify for you, the lawyer, in shamayim!

The key is to: forget about your fall, don't get down and depressed about the fall (that's the Y"H's biggest weapon), pick yourself back up and keep on trucking!

We're here for you!

WE LOVE RAGE!!!

WE LOVE RAGE!!!

WE LOVE RAGE!!!

VIVALAREVOLUSION!!!

Rage, if my post made you sick, use one of these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thai_and_LH_airsickness_bags.jpg  ;D
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2009 07:07 by accepted.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 07:26 #38830

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Rage,

As a person who does a ton of seminars and events with lots of people I have had more than my fair share of experiences that make me wanna puke, the kind where someone is looking around a group of ppl who just met for the time, and going on about what a beautiful community we have here... does anyone want to share some thoughts or feelings... etc..

But ultimately, while I don't sip the Kool-Aid, I do find it helpful to just go in, and say that while I may not like everything someone brings to the table, ultimately it is a table I want to be at, I need to be at... and I'm going to take out of it every bit that I can...

That works for me... Anyone want to share their thoughts or feelings?

Haba
Last Edit: by grassy.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 08:37 #38847

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
When we are trucking on cruise control, or even if we are grinding gears climbing a mountain,
we are still able to sing along with the country music blasting from the radio.

The challenge is when the tire pops in the middle of yenensville with no one around but a couple of daft looking goats.

Flat tire.
Late for delivery.
Boss upset.
Rain clouds overhead.

Now the man gets to meet the man.
Will you continue singing with Bob Dylan
or curse the noise and kick the tire?

Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by dayan.

Re: Still Raging Against The Machine 28 Dec 2009 12:30 #38869

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage i want you to know your my leader. And you fell? So what. Like bardy says.fell shmell. We are not perfect and we are not supposed to be perfect. We are meant to fall. If not why would we be here. So i dont really give a s*** that you fell. When i first heard about it i was down. Not because you fell. Like i said before who cares. But because i knew how YOU  were feeling and that got to me. Dont feel bad Rage. Your human like the rest of us. Actually alot more human that most of us. Youve got this tremendous willpower and determination. A fall cant undermine that. Keep leading the way for me bro. this has nithing to do with the 90 days. You encourage alot of people on this forum whether they admit to it or not. And as far as im concerned your still in the drivers seat.  This is not about being clean and falling. Its about showing the world we will fight what they all stand for. We will fight till the bitter end. With the falls and with the cleans, we will do nothing but show them we wont give in. And that my friend is why your my leader, and will always be. :'( :'( :'(

RAGE im asking a personal favor that you read this post. Its my heart man, its my heart. Thanks bro.
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2009 12:47 by shemirateyanimchallenge.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes