Welcome, Guest

Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 34030 Views

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 03 Dec 2009 21:23 #32050

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Ano Nymous wrote on 03 Dec 2009 18:15:

7Up wrote on 03 Dec 2009 17:53:

Given up with bedtimes for you teens; it's a hopeless situation.

More chance of beating this addiction than beating you guys into bed at any humanly sane hour : :

I'm not a teen anymore mom :D

Anyone under 30 is still a teen nowadays.
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by Tszuva.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 03 Dec 2009 21:30 #32055

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
ooooo i love being a teen... or do I????
Last Edit: by trdrko.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 04 Dec 2009 02:12 #32103

• habib613
all teenagers are
you're always tired?
all teenagers are
you can't sleep?
no teenager can
you're always texting?
such a teenager  :

so if you fit 3/4 of the above... you're a teenager in the world's eyes...
Last Edit: by 465666.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 04 Dec 2009 04:58 #32130

• yearning4pure
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Ano  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D . We didnt celebrate the 6 months since you led me to the forum!!!!  Everyone on hear has to know that Ano was presented with one of the biggest tests  of his life and not only did he refuse to give in, he turned the opportunity into the biggest kiddush hashem!! thanks again  ;D  ;D 
Last Edit: by shalombayinayim32.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 04 Dec 2009 07:04 #32153

• Tomim2B
yearning4pure wrote on 04 Dec 2009 04:58:

Hey Ano  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D . We didnt celebrate the 6 months since you led me to the forum!!!!  Everyone on hear has to know that Ano was presented with one of the biggest tests  of his life and not only did he refuse to give in, he turned the opportunity into the biggest kiddush hashem!! thanks again  ;D  ;D 

Welcome Yearning, and way to go Ano! I'm certain that Ano was only presented with the test because Hashem knew that at that particular point he had the power to overcome it. I'm glad he did, and I'm glad you're here! I read the posts in your thread and I'm glowing with joy in that you're part of this. While you're here at GYE, you're going to see tremendous miracles of transformation!  We're all in this together, and as long as you stay close, we'll hold onto you. Yearning, are you on Duvid Chaim's calls, following the 12-Steps? Duvid Chaim's the best guy in the west, and the benefit of joining the calls is tremendous! Call him up (if you haven't joined already), and after a short introduction, he'll happily get you started in the program. Wait till you see the new "you"! Wow, you're gonna like this! (I don't want to share Duvid Chaim's cellphone number here on the public forum, but if you send Guard an email, I'm sure he'll pass the number along.)

Hey Yearning, why don't you start building that post count of yours? You've got to catch up...

2B
Last Edit: by George Hiller.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 04 Dec 2009 07:16 #32161

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
yearning4pure wrote on 04 Dec 2009 04:58:

I'm celebrating the fact that you're here and you now have the courage to post!! I remember my first post here, and it took all the courage I had (and some more that I didn't have) to write it and share it. You can also talk to me all you want on this forum. Remember, it was never rejection, but just keeping the necessary distance to prevent any trouble (let's not forget why we're on this forum :D ). Please do take Tomim's advice, and join Duvid Chaim's call! It's awesome!! And build up your post count too  ;D ;D
Last Edit: by newdays!!!.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 04 Dec 2009 19:15 #32368

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Dav 15. Shabbos is coming :D
Last Edit: by pinnystorch.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 05 Dec 2009 19:44 #32409

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Shavua Tov Ano!

Figured Id stop by for melava malka, but I see the place is still dark and the lights are off.... :-\

Off to the ice cream store instead.. :D
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by DeletedUser3596.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 05 Dec 2009 21:44 #32433

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mom you dont take out the boys for ice cream.
Hey Ano wats up?? Long time no speak. I heard a story about you tonight and im really impressed. Your a real tzaddik for more than one reason.
Last Edit: by Type1.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 06 Dec 2009 05:45 #32515

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow today was day 16 already. The time is flying by, and I haven't been faced with that first test yet.

@7Up: I LOVE ice cream! Can you bring me some?

@imtrying: Who's telling stories about me?? Send me a PM if you'd like, and we can chat on gmail or something like that.
Last Edit: by mlnp!555.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 07 Dec 2009 00:22 #32748

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Let's see here...it seems that today is day 17. I wish I could hit the pause button and just savor the moments that are passing me by. I wish I had more time to write posts in all the other threads here, because then perhaps people would write stuff here. This thread is waaaaaay too quiet. Even guard doesn't have the time to write much here anymore. Or could it be that he believes in me so much that he doesn't think I need the chizuk? If that's the case, you're WRONG guard. I need it just as much as anyone else here. But I'm not alone. I've got Tomim, and yiddle, and Uri, and everyone on DCs phone conference, and the list goes on and on... Thank you all so much!!  ;D
Last Edit: by letbe.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 07 Dec 2009 00:38 #32750

• habib613
GAG!!!!

whoops. that was supposed to read Go Ano Go, not gag...
Last Edit: by M5Simchi.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 07 Dec 2009 01:00 #32756

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
I had some ice cream today (for the first time in a few weeks) and it was so bad I felt like gagging. Next time, it's hagen dasz for me!!
Last Edit: by Moshd.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 07 Dec 2009 01:01 #32757

• habib613
how can ice cream be bad?  ???
Last Edit: by mrbirch.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 07 Dec 2009 01:04 #32758

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
It was a good humor bar, and although it tasted pretty good, it had this really disgusting texture. Really, REALLY disgusting. Yuck  :-X :-X
Last Edit: by Isaac15.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes