Welcome, Guest

Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 34020 Views

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 07:18 #43686

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ano Nymous wrote on 08 Jan 2010 03:19:

Hi guys,
Things are good over here. I'm getting ready to head out of NY. Bye everyone!
I've just renewed my neder for another week, so I should be good until next Friday. I'm not paying too much attention to the amount of days, although I will count the weeks (or at least keep track of them). Keep the support coming, because I've got two weeks of vacation time now, which is the hardest time to pass cleanly.
Cmon with all the things there is to do at home im sure you wont have a bored minute!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eh by now you prob did it all already!! You lucky man!!

Good Shabbos and keep in touch!!!

Hatzlacha.

You know you can always call me ( sounds familiar eh )
Last Edit: by .

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 07:25 #43689

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey, bro...tried calling you to wish you a good vacation and a great shabbos, but no answer...

Keep on rocking!

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 08:06 #43699

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
It seems that my GV is messing up...
I'll try calling you.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 10:21 #43712

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Have a Great Vacation! Those vacation thingys are real difficult on us addicts.... May Ha-shem rain down superpowers on you to keep your neder and your streak right through vacation!!!

Have a Great Shabbbos!

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 12:48 #43759

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Amen.
I'm about to board at JFK, and man this place was tough. I was pretty good with my eyes, but it is nearly impossible to avoid triggers. I felt like being nuked from every side. Youch!!!
See you guys after the jump! :D

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 13:05 #43763

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
This post is brought to you from the plane, where it appears I have an aisle seat with an empty middle seat and a regular old joe sitting in the last seat over. Thank you God!!!
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2010 00:10 by .

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 13:06 #43764

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Happy for you sealster!! have a great shabbo.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 14:27 #43783

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Glad to hear that - I think that counts as a hug!

Thanks for calling last night - it was good to hear your voice (though I'm not sure what I may have sad in my 85% asleep state!)!

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 15:58 #43799

• yearning4pure
  • Fresh Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 29 Dec 2009 22:05:

Fell shmell.

Falls happen to addicts.

A fall on the journey is worth more than a clean day when not... (Momo)

Yes, this is an amazing insight. You can be a "dry" drunk for 1 year, but tis worth nothing, unless you are trying!!!!

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 16:00 #43800

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Like Duvid Chaim always says: "I care more about your recovery than your sobriety."

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 16:03 #43801

• yearning4pure
  • Fresh Boarder
habib613 wrote on 05 Jan 2010 07:29:

LOL
k, i know he's human...

but still. gadlus.
i have pics of rabbanim on my wall... i'd love to add R' guard

DITTO!!! one day guard will reveal himself to us, and we will all be in more awe than we are now.  He barely seems human, as he is so holy.  He would def. go on my wall next to Rav Pam and Rav Yisroel Meir Hacohen kagan(CC), not a bad idea to add mevakesh too, hes  A crazy tzaddik

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 08 Jan 2010 18:48 #43836

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Ano, just wanna say you are always brilliant and right on the mark.

HAVE AN AWESOME SHABBOS!!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 09 Jan 2010 00:14 #43853

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for all the chizuk guys!!
I got home without any issue. Watched a couple movies on my laptop during the flight, and was even able to look away during inappropriate scenes and not let them cause any harm. Please don't lecture me on movies, as I'm not giving them up right now (although I have severely cut down; these two movies were the first movies I've watched more than a month). I'm looking forward to a nice clean week of vacation :D
Good shabbos everyone (or shall I say gut vuch?)!!!

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 09 Jan 2010 16:13 #43857

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Ano Nymous wrote on 09 Jan 2010 00:14:

Thanks for all the chizuk guys!!
I got home without any issue. Watched a couple movies on my laptop during the flight, and was even able to look away during inappropriate scenes and not let them cause any harm. Please don't lecture me on movies, as I'm not giving them up right now (although I have severely cut down; these two movies were the first movies I've watched more than a month). I'm looking forward to a nice clean week of vacation :D
Good shabbos everyone (or shall I say gut vuch?)!!!
Ok before i say anything i just wanted to let you know that i think movies are just terrible!!! They can be such real triggers. You should not watch movies!! You cant consider yourself a real ben torah if you have no problem watching movies. I really think your such a lowlife. Take a minute or too to realize that what im saying is sooooooooooo........................

............................a joke!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I was kidding bro!!! Just couldnt resist!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for updating us. Oh and thanks for the Gutte Voch!! A gutte voch to you too!!!

Enjoy your vacation!!!

:-*

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 10 Jan 2010 06:28 #43975

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes