Welcome, Guest

Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 34041 Views

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 05:53 #38802

• habib613
do you keep it together with cheese or ketchup?

"habib! bed time!"
ohh i gotta go
gn ano!
Last Edit: by moshe24.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 05:54 #38803

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
gnight!
I make pasta out of computers...
Last Edit: by lyg770.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 05:55 #38804

• habib613
lol
gn
Last Edit: by shovavim.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 07:45 #38834

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Ano,

I hope the fast worked out for you, we're with you!
Haba
Last Edit: by nechemiah.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 15:33 #38974

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Ano Nymous wrote on 28 Dec 2009 05:39:

I am the king of randomness. You can try to beat me at it, but it's MY game. Good luck :D

Pasta
Columbia
Transcontinental Railroad
Poison Ivy
for (int habibJourney = 1; habibJourney <= 90; habibJourney++)
       System.out.println("Today is day " + habibJourney);

How's that for randomness?  :D

There's a small mistake here, ano. It's "Poison Ivy" with a "z".
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by jjallen12.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 22:03 #39147

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Guard, but I don't get the joke...
So day 39 is almost over...
The longer I stay here, the better my attitude gets. I'd like to thank all the wonderful people here for helping me along. From what I've seen so far of those who don't succeed, they do not fail due to lack of will or deficit of character. They fail simply because they expect to see change instantly, to undermine an addiction which has corrupted the way they interact with everything in this world in only a matter of weeks. The bottom line is that those things which take years to completely destroy take years to completely mend. But that is not a reason to despair!! Instead, start the journey with but an abstract goal in mind, and periodically look back at how far you've come (NOT in a nostalgic manner, unless you want trouble) instead of looking forward at how much you have left to do. This is (in my VERY humble opinion, of course) the path to success. Have a great day everyone! :D
Last Edit: by cookiemonster.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 28 Dec 2009 22:08 #39150

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
From the lowest of the low comes the highest of the high. Although that may be your humble opinion it was a great post. and very true. In at least my opinion.
Last Edit: by tired6.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 00:57 #39257

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Absolutely, Ano - it's important to recognize our victories, and congratulate ourselves for them!

In fact, in honor of your insight, I'm going to post one of my own victories here, on your thread, although i was about to post it on my own.

For a while (like, the last year or so), my minyan-going had been rather dismal. Sometimes it got better, but over the past year, especially, it was...well, let's just say that if I was back in high school, they might have even given up on me ever showing up. For a while, i was lucky if i went once a day.

Soon after facing these issues, and starting to deal with them, and getting involved with GYE and all of you - things turned around. I'm far from perfect, but things have drastically improved, and I'm really proud of it!

Thank you all for helping me do it!
Last Edit: by affc.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 01:19 #39265

• the.guard
Sorry Guard, but I don't get the joke...

AHA!! SO WHO IS THE KING OF RANDOMNESS??

Admit defeat and bow down!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2009 01:22 by shiralakewood.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 18:57 #39632

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi guys,
I'm sad to report that last night, I fell. I wasn't triggered in any way. I was just seized with this incredible lust and just went into autopilot mode. I need someone to call when this happens. It only seems to happen on very rare occasions, and I'm not even sure why it happens. Maybe it's the stress that this part of school creates. If that's the case, how am I going to be able to deal with all the stress which life is sure to bring? From right now, I'm not going to resume counting the days; I'm going to try to make the days count. I'm not leaving, and I'm going to continue to do my best. Thanks for being here for me
Ano
Last Edit: by sparklingdolphin85.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 22:05 #39696

• the.guard
Fell shmell.

Falls happen to addicts.

A fall on the journey is worth more than a clean day when not... (Momo)

And you are definitely on the journey.

Make the days count. I like that.

You da man. Keep on trucking!

Last Edit: by saradav.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 22:21 #39700

• bardichev
MASKIMMMMM

100% TO GUARD
Last Edit: by vibrantlemur83.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 22:28 #39705

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ano feel free to call me. I know im in Israel but its worth a try, if it works for you. And like so many holy people have said before me, fell shmell. Its not the clean days and the falls that mean anything. Its what we take out of each and every day. Sometimes we take a clean day with us. Sometimes we take a lesson instead. And if this is what youve learned by falling then so be it. Yerida letzorech aliyah. youve changed your attitude so thats what counts. Not the fall and not the clean. Check out what i wrote to rage yesterday on his thread. Oh it was in yesterdays chizuk email. And never forget, WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU FALL NO MATTER HOW MANY CLEAN DAYS. WE LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOUR YOU. AND BECAUSE YOU IS TRYING TO FIGHT THIS WAR AGAINST LUST.
Last Edit: by empoweredgiraffe52.

Re: Ano Nymous Part 2 - A new year and a new 90 day journey! 29 Dec 2009 22:30 #39706

• bardichev
MASKIMMMMM

100% TO IMT25
Last Edit: by pleasedhippo39.

Re: Ano 29 Dec 2009 22:36 #39709

• loi-misyaeish
OH NO, BARDY, DON'T DO THAT TO EVERY THREAD LIKE MOMO DID TWO DAYS AGO. YOU'RE SOMEBODY TOO SPECIAL TO DO SUCH A THING!!!
Last Edit: by optimisticbutterfly59.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes