Welcome, Guest

not sure if i fell, but afraid to keep count
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: not sure if i fell, but afraid to keep count 1611 Views

not sure if i fell, but afraid to keep count 25 Oct 2016 17:13 #296795

• botty
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Junior Boarder
hi guys, i have a very strange case:
yesterday night, was my 90 day(...) i acted out in mid of night, while was sleeping, but i am not sure i was 100% awake... could be that i didnt know what i was doing.
my problem is that if i start from 0 the chart, it might be difficult, but its the better choice than the second choice, which is: keep counting, but because i am at 90 or more, my YH will say to me, "now u can allow urself to fall, because u already reached 90", so i wont have enough motivation to continue,  and that way i can find myself after 2 fells in very small period of time! what should i do??

Re: not sure if i fell, but afraid to keep count 25 Oct 2016 17:56 #296796

• MBJ
  • Platinum Boarder
First, mazel tov on reaching 90. Secondly it doesn't matter if you reset or not. Whether you reset or not the yatzer hara will have taynos on you. And whether you reset or not doesn't change the fact that the only day that counts is today. Yesterday's or tomorrow's being clean don't really help today. So my advice is do what you feel is right, but please don't obsess over it. Just make today count.
My Story
Only when we make our real lives sweeter than our fantasies will we reap the emotional rewards, the happiness of recovery. - AlexEliezer
Focus on making the right choices as they come up. - Skeptical
When I start to literally accept G-d's Will as guiding my life today, things start to change. - Dov
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes