Welcome, Guest

gettingbackupnow!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: gettingbackupnow!! 15639 Views

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 01 May 2009 12:20 #4678

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Like a fruit tree, the seed needs to rot in the ground first, in order to start sprouting... this struggle is the fertile soil that the "real" you grows from. And we are watching how you break out of the ground and begin to flower!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by testman6.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 05 May 2009 15:11 #4724

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
Well those are such great words to read,thank you ! It has been day to day lately.But that is when I get the best results,just keeping focusd on the day.I m trying not bto be too "addictive" when it comes to my addictive personality.What I mean is that I am staying in the real life and living my life by checking into reality,not checking out.When I get too into the process of recovery it becomes emotionally draining.When I actually go thru the day "normally"  and not get too caught up in the whole recovery process I am in a much better place.I gurss what I am trying to say is that by living my life on my terms not the addictive terms I am so much more in a place of simcha.
Last Edit: by Stilltrying620.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 05 May 2009 15:54 #4725

• the.guard
Exactly! As we quoted in yesterday's e-mail:

"When we stop living in the problem, and instead live in the answer, the problem goes away by itself."

Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by LION22.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 14 May 2009 02:21 #4938

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
How correct!!!!! every time I get too caught up in thinking about the problem and I start to fall.B'H I have not,I have come very close indeed.When I stay in a place of simcha and living,I start to see the healing process work.For me its a matter of wanting to be healed as badly as I ever wanted anything.I need to learn how to want that on a constant basis.
Last Edit: by .

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 16 May 2009 19:21 #4973

• the.guard
I updated your chart. I can smell 90 days coming up very soon!  :D
Last Edit: by laura_azrak.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 May 2009 02:21 #5066

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
Struggled big time today,but B"H came out a winner.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 May 2009 11:04 #5071

• the.guard
You're a Tzadik. Mazal tov on passing 80 days!

Did you see the new handbooks?
Last Edit: by anon-e-mouse.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 20 May 2009 17:36 #5098

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B'H,B"H,B'H Like a father taking care of his son.Hashem has been taking care of me.All is for the best!!!!

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 23 May 2009 21:28 #5208

• the.guard
Gettinghelp, by Shavuos you'll be already on the Wall of Honor - past 90 days!

Keep up the great work!
Last Edit: 23 May 2009 21:29 by nebrsw.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 26 May 2009 13:50 #5308

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B"H
Last Edit: by rotze.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 May 2009 15:31 #5384

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B"H!! Today is day 90.I have leanred much and have agreat deal to be thankful for.The # 1thing that I have experienced and learned from is to live and not just survive.Be happy with EVERYTHING and thank Hashem for EVERYTHING!!!Hashem has chosen me for the tikun he wants from me and only for me and from me.All of us are heer to repair and cleanse our neshema because that is what Hashem has chosen for us to do to become true to Hashem and ourselves.I must strip away all of the bs in my life and open my eyes to the beauti and G-dlieness in everything.It is all for the very best !
Last Edit: by Madmax.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 May 2009 17:59 #5392

• the.guard
A great BIG MAZAL TOV to our dear member "GettingHelp" on reaching 90 days and getting onto the Wall of Hashem's Honor Chart!

Today is "Yesod Shebi'Malchus" - and we all know that YESOD is the very aspect we are all working on now. Malchus is the final Seffirah and contains all the rest of the levels. And Yesod of Malchus means that today contains ALL THE LEVELS of this Madrega of Yesod!! So what better day could there be to hit 90 on? Hashem shows us his love for us, by showing us these little signs...

You will be standing by Har Sinai tomorrow night, and a great light will be shining for your face. You have been reborn since we have come to know you on this forum, and we all watched as your seed of addiction rotted in the ground and a beautiful flower emerged in its place!!

We rejoice with you today, GettingHelp!

Please stick with us and continue to inspire us!

(And if you could write up for us your story, we would post it on the site to inspire many others to follow in your courageous footsteps!)
Last Edit: 27 May 2009 18:00 by SteinShimon.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 May 2009 18:06 #5394

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal Tov Gettinghelp,

We all aspire to do what you have done. But dont feel like yu have finishd, get the feeling that you've only begun. You leaped a great mountain but dont stop there cause theres so much more you can do. We are all proud of you.

-Yiddle2
Last Edit: by iSRAEL J.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 May 2009 18:07 #5395

• chl
bs"d

GettingHelp -What a great and inpiring thread! Thank you so much for struggling and succeeding! Mazal Tov!!!
Last Edit: by tshuvamoe.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 May 2009 20:35 #5414

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
What a wonderful way to begin the rest of your life! :D
Last Edit: by joseph.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes