Welcome, Guest

Thread of Josephsbrother
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Thread of Josephsbrother 15243 Views

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 13 Feb 2016 02:53 #277686

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
It is my highest purpose to have my mind and body a temple for righteousness,, thanks for audilo on sanctuary.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 14 Feb 2016 03:46 #277713

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 60 Shabbat was another great family day. Lots of praise to our Creator, picture painting, sending secret good deeds different places, family closeness a top blessing of a life free from sexual vice, as for a beautiful wife, most of all she has her best beauty on the inside out,  and she is determined our relationship will work out. Also with my mother going throu what she did, there is no ground where I settle for quitting, or I will give all with our Makers help, for family is the Union of man and woman, with children, a constant reality of how the love of our Maker causes love to abound.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 14 Feb 2016 03:53 #277714

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 61 A day for every year of my llife, it is the little things, such as recognizing each one in family every day, to know each day their blessings, and possible hurts, to be mature to never use your spouses weakness to hurt or to wound.  Seeking most of all to experience the love of my Creator, so I will always be in the position to help, and love.  Yet I can say, when I sometimes am down my queen is my mate.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 15 Feb 2016 03:04 #277809

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 62 what a great Friend, it good to see the Infinite power over all urges, and temptations in a day, the journey is much easier because my Maker is with me, and I know I can reach after my goals, and I have help from Him.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 17 Feb 2016 12:17 #278179

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
 Day 63 working hard to find landscaping work to fill other jobs done, praise the Almighty for other work opening up. Guarding time, and praise, and using wisely moments with family, have helped keep heart desiring righteousness.  Occasionally a past memory picture would try to stay in my mind, In much pray I would keep shaken it out, as it came back I would shake it out again.  A few times later and I would be free on the journey of righteousness.
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 03:59 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 17 Feb 2016 12:34 #278180

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 64 I realizes today that it had seem to get to easy, and that I need to press the battle toward more sure victory, that I must not set for just floating along, and expecting I can resist at a big temptation.  MY eyes will always want more of all types of beauty, so press to I will enjoy every flower, such as roses, we have bought several types of flowers for several windows of our house, what a blessing to have these beautiful gifts.  My wife is a awesome craft woman, it is such a blessing to which my mind set to understand how she does her work and to daily see her progress.  Usually when I get home it takes time to shift my mind from the grind of work, to enter the world of children, and wife.  Closing the day with what happen, and following their daily routine has been bringing me closer to them, and I thought I knew my wife before GYE, she and my boys are known only by brief encounter unless we give time to search out the things that matter in their lives.  I will not be satisfied to only known her frame, I am and will enter and stay close to be apart of her life, and journey, and the same with my boys.  

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 17 Feb 2016 13:22 #278187

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3164 days
  • Expert Boarder
Beautiful!! Keep on going strong I'm right behind you!!

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 18 Feb 2016 18:34 #278352

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I had internet problems with my computer, so I could not post last night, and today after 2 hours work I post to let all know though I could not get on site or on line, I was praying for all, No secret vice, much prayer for all. I might not always be able to post every day.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 20 Feb 2016 10:20 #278491

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I also love the giving to other secretly, so they do not know that it is me. 

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 20 Feb 2016 10:38 #278492

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I am glad my Ipad is up again, that my internet service I up again. The last few days I have been working a lot, or seeking for replacement work.  Enjoying family, what a great protector of avoiding secret vice.  Talking and walking with my Creator as my best friend, having many little answers to my prayers is filling my souls need, and Any time the battle of the eyes come, all this past and present history with Elohim, my best and only Infinite Friend, this makes a huge difference in me keeping righteousness my life goal.  I cannot change the big things of life, so I love to focus on the little things,  Correct posture in sitting, standing, and work is another little big thing that keeps me focused. Drinking 8 glasses of water or up to a gallon of water per day.  For me a well balance vegetarian diet, with lots of raw fresh foods, locally grown, is a growing factor I my rebuilding my body to better health, Lots of exercise, lots of Acts of kidness.  My prayers are for each one who come to the site, I can briefly pray for the ones I can see on one of the opening pages at the bottom.  We can do it, and we have lots of help on this site, with as much personal counseling here on site, and by phone as we have need.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 21 Feb 2016 02:51 #278513

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 68 a good Shabbat, with extra rest, and prayer, just need a lot of worship music today.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 22 Feb 2016 04:15 #278687

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 69,  More chances to do natural landscaping for edible forest gardens,   The race is not to the swift or strong, is to those who cooperate. Praying so fhat all may  kmow trustingly .  Being a non Jew thanks for letting Me glean here. My relationship with wife is improving, since the beginning striving to know her inner person.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2016 03:50 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction, completingi

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 23 Feb 2016 03:56 #278835

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day70:  For me being able to pray with ten, has been  most helpful.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2016 03:59 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 23 Feb 2016 15:10 #278894

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3164 days
  • Expert Boarder
Mazes tov on your 70th day!! Keep on trucking!!!

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 24 Feb 2016 02:49 #278999

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 71, The power of us to choose to give others karma is still in the eyes of our Elohim for us.  When for a couple weeks or so, I had a negative -2 karma, I could and did give positive karma to others on this board.  Also for many weeks I had a zero karma in this setting, and out of nothing I pretended to give kindness out to others.  I hope to improve myself when I am wrong, and we would all like to improve when wrong, it is a life lessson, that even when thought in the negative, we can bring blessings to others, even when there appears to be a negative, we can bless others,  I will love others as myself, why because HaShem loves me. Pour out to others good karma and one day it shall return in reality to you, it has been happening for me this last Forty years.
Today I am very tired, I will watch my steps closer in weakness of energy. I will go back over my output and make it better so all my world can be better for all others who share it.
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 12:53 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes