Welcome, Guest

Thread of Josephsbrother
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Thread of Josephsbrother 15242 Views

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 10 Mar 2016 12:42 #280928

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
I had a long day of work yesterday, no time for M.  I have living relationships to enjoy the journey with.  I don't make up the responses of the others. I listen and let them be themselves, and I find patiently who's they are inside, and find ways to help them reach their best potential.  The dream world is only about my imagination, when I use to practice m. I had shut the world of matter out of my life, and only had nightmare, awakening out of intimacy to find was all alone.  I will not limit others to be my thoughts, I will live beside them, entering their world when it is wise to do so.  On my ride to work I often see when I sing on my bicycle how the birds love to sing back their song as I sing mine, and I enjoy what I can of theirs.  We each have something to share, they sometimes join me for a few minutes as they move up the phone lines to stay with me. This is a better relationship, I look forward to more exchange in days to come with bird and man or woman.  I am learning to develop talking no sexual relationship with mothers, daughters, wife's, neighbors, etc.  It is great to win other humans of the opposite sex who are not going to be my physical attraction, but humans with soul and spirit to have friendship contact, and to develop a one human family of man, rather than isolating lusting envy.  Yes there are destructive relationship out their, and these many need to be avoided.  Yet if the earth and it humans can never be reclaimed for good, why settle for isolating life.  Our Maker is big enough to heal all desire of man, and bring abundance of good to all who serve righteousness, I am a part of it, today and forever. Day 86
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 12:51 by Josephsbrother. Reason: correction

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 10 Mar 2016 12:48 #280929

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
A thank you to doingtshuva, it is so nice to direct personal support, I made sure extra karma came your way, and in my prayer, and if we lived close, you would get a gift of organic food from my gardens, if you like that type of food.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 11 Mar 2016 02:20 #281014

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Josephsbrother wrote on 10 Mar 2016 12:48:
A thank you to doingtshuva, it is so nice to direct personal support, I made sure extra karma came your way, and in my prayer, and if we lived close, you would get a gift of organic food from my gardens, if you like that type of food.

that is nice of you
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 11 Mar 2016 02:57 #281023

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Another blessed day  to you.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 11 Mar 2016 03:05 #281026

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 87:  Through a grand mother foods for her teens became possible, at least one had been molested by her dad.  

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 12 Mar 2016 13:24 #281102

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 88:  Happy Shabbat
I have been reminded that weeds removed before seeds fall, are much easier kept long term.
Last Edit: 12 Mar 2016 13:28 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 13 Mar 2016 03:30 #281130

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 89: From time to time the weed seeds of lust seek to lead to m.  The battle for me is not just m.  It is the lust, the desiring for someone else's wife, or fathers girl.  Dear Creator, help me to be true to the family as You have it to us in Eden.  For me my thoughts shall be made right by our Maker.  Tomorrow is not the end of journey, it is and another beginning.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 22 Mar 2016 11:43 #282102

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I cross over the 90' it now 98 days, I say, only two days to 100, I am working on paying my promise, $90. so sorry it is slow, feeding the hungry locally, blessing the Poor with help, no strings attached, growing gardens for fallen soldier who wish war would end, and who make an attempt to bring native forest back to our woods. Days of work are long, or the hunt for work that pays right is so far answered as prayer, when I need it the most. One of my motivations this week is to train my boy by example, so lust is not their continue battle. We have simple code on street, when an immodesty dress woman comes our way, we then all know to look another way.  It is quite delightful when my sons are in the groove, and warning the three of us to look the other way, and now that they are both teenagers it is hopeful, they will continue to use their hormones for good deeds, and wait for the wedding night to seal the covenant of marriage, with no previous experience to marr their bond with the woman chosen by HaShem, bless the One who hold time in His presence.  My wife reminds my of how our Maker let her know I would be a blessing to her, she was not interested in any, when she met me. All her questions were answered, and now 13 years later, in much prayer, I don't want the word of our Maker to be unfulfilled for my woman.  I glad to report, everyday day though not perfect, we have a sweeter marriage, and it is an awesome future to look forward too, when we talk of death, we hope we have each other a long time, but  with love we remind each other please move on if she finds another, once I am gone, but neither of us will let go now, it is a relationship forged in 'we will with our Creators help find a way to make it work.'

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 22 Mar 2016 12:04 #282109

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm happy for you.

happy purim
 *  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 22 Mar 2016 12:16 #282112

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
doingtshuva wrote:
I'm happy for you.

happy purim

May your Purim be blessed too, Our family will enjoy a reminder of the event, though not Jews, we hope that your people will never again have to face extinction again, and as long as I live your people shall have my voice, and my witness, you may not be perfect, but the book you have given to humanity is worth living for, even if there was no G-d, yet Though yet for me, and my family we seek after your Maker, and though we are not among the religions of the world, even Purim story is a great story, that a simlple tasty meal, can make us all kings, if we do not wish bad upon HaShems chosen, hope you will always please the Almighty.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 30 Mar 2016 04:16 #282941

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
My 90 days, I did make it, it had lots of images to deal with, even the library computer, some of my bosses wives, prayer helped greatly, reading others tests, victories, and trials here, now no way do I wish to lost what I gained, my journey is now aiming for the double 90 + 90, 6 months. On the wall of honor is worth continuing, hope to see you there.

Re: Thread of Josephsbrother 30 Mar 2016 07:26 #282943

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Amazing! Keep going strong!
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes