Welcome, Guest

Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 1089 Views

Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 22 Dec 2015 10:33 #272020

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
7 days of victory, blessed be Abba, I am still trying to get the flow of all these window. it is a good thing I have been a counsellor for years because while there are blessings and info here, the site is too confusing. Yet we and especially me as a man still have a lot of my own failures, and faults. So being so human I can be patient, and have a high amount of compassion on others. It is also good that while my time has been short here, I have a history of victory that can not be trace on these pages. I have personally found that drinking lots of the freshes water available to me keeps the body toxin level down, and thus all cravings are easier to stop. I thrist not for fluids, for water is my main drink, it improves the power of choice. It reminds me of the water of life in HaShem and Torah, and from Proverbs, and Tehillim I daily drink, it is totality refreshing for me, Please do not get parched in your wilderness as you leave Egypt. As it is easy to decended to drink from the pools of lust, so to be filled with fresh water from the mountain, from flowing streams, with lots of oxygen in it, what a blessing to me. I have also drank deeply in Torah, and in my personal connection with Abba. So that the desire for any impulsive fling with our own imagination has been lessen, at least that has been how it is working for me. Yet I need to yet continue to guard of my eyes, to stay with Adoni, our Soveign. Here is why I love this site, an anointing oil of encouragement to guard our eyes. To my new friends. To the end and all new beginnings, so glad we share, Live long and prosper.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 24 Dec 2015 03:56 #272222

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Another day of victory, it see that more impulse moment came up, Iam so Happy for the fullfilling worship times. While some temptations to reach out for a selfish response. Yet the two main worship made end of the lust. The beauty of soul is so good for relationships.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,.oi 28 Dec 2015 04:49 #272510

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I praise Elohim for His kindness, He is so awesome! I was again delivered from the distracted eye, a 13th day of victory. My fences are, my wife, no Netflix, much. Prayer, turning the head away, covering the direction of immodest clothing, and leaving the area in 3 Seconds.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 28 Dec 2015 04:57 #272511

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Job is my example of turning my eyes, I make agreement with Elohim to pay similar penalitiea as Job did, pleading the everlasting kindness of the One! MypYment will mIning go where the poor is in my area. Yet I work toward my 90 dollars thank offering as I head to victory in 90 days, thank you my Elohim, the One I trust completely.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 29 Dec 2015 04:46 #272652

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
My thank offering shall continue to go to local poor in my area, I do this unto my Infinite King. A 14th day, a dayto start rising toward our Elohim, let the God of lust be sacrifice at our door, we head toward His appointed meeting time, and one being every evening and morning, and at noon refreshing of our Infinite Resh, these times if our tradition, shall keep the soul lit, and all other beauty is pale, as we move toward the Mountain of Torah, and Ten Commandments, we are not just learning law, we are learning awe in the presence of the King of kings, and each of us of dust have a direct connection to be chosen, now, and always.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 29 Dec 2015 04:58 #272654

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
While leaving the land of decent, I pledge my personal responsibility in a thank offering for the support of this ministry, with my Kings help I shall raise the means a dollar a day for my ninty days of victory, Amen, Selah, In your favor, and kindness.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 30 Dec 2015 05:02 #272787

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
A 15th day, many temptations, yet today again it came clear to me we have super help, from our Sustainer.

Re: Josephsbrother 90 days glad you R here,. 31 Dec 2015 01:58 #272920

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 16, today is an easy day, maybe tough days in the future, but our Infinite Father, is interested in days of rest in His calendar, the Shabbat, New Moon, 3 times a year, Sabbatical years,and Jubileee year, all apart of the everlasting covenant, so because our King is forever the same we may expect a day of rest in His seasons because of His mercy. My day of rest from lust was today, and to those who win victory in One, there shall be days of rest to the overcomer comer, for such. Rest comes in season, to those who wait for His blessings. He is more willing to guide us, than we are ready to be guided. Yet the men and woman of experience can be counsellors in knowing how to teach us to hear His voice.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2015 02:48 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Mistakes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes