Welcome, Guest

Re: started 90 days as a preparation of lag beomer!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: started 90 days as a preparation of lag beomer! 894 Views

Re: started 90 days as a preparation of lag beomer! 18 Mar 2015 21:14 #250785

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
so I thought that since I succeeded for 20 b"h with the help of the 90 chart, maybe work on eating habits(witch can use some improvement, and has an impact on my weight) with the same day by day approach. so I started today day 1. I was taking a coffee in my office at the pantry. someone put a tray of chocolates (most probably from purim).without even thinking I took one. it was delicious. when I was about to take the second, I reminded myself, hey I decided not to eat any nosh today. but.. I ate a second and a third. it was delicious.

then I start thinking why I had mistakenly eaten the first? why I didn't act out mistakenly the last 21 days? and here I totally forgot?

could be the fact that there is a chart that you give accountability, plus the support here is helping me in the struggle. verses of a decision made on my own, that there is no track record and accountability on that. who knows??
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.

Re: started 90 days as a preparation of lag beomer! 19 Mar 2015 13:56 #250827

• skeptical
Could be that since you still have means to escape life, you are having an easier time giving up on the other one.

Try really living and dealing with stress issues properly instead of compulsively escaping them.

Hatzlacha!
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 13:59 by skeptical.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes