Welcome, Guest

Realzing whats is right and have a happyRosh Hasha
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Realzing whats is right and have a happyRosh Hasha 819 Views

Realzing whats is right and have a happyRosh Hasha 22 Sep 2014 16:42 #240120

• shmulke
I just want to express my feelings to every one in this group thank you every one for being so supportive i appreciate it thanks allot i don't feel like the only one when i am struggling i know other are struggling to getting help so thats why i have come to gye when i am struggling i come here and get support from everyone & i will do the same back and give support too. i have realized i have been clean for about a month now because of gye its been a tremendous step in my recovery when ever i have the urge to act out or when i feel depressed or down or things that are bothering me i just come to gye to get support and see what other have to say and take there advice and i think thats the way to go about it. With Rosh Hashanah almost here i realize that hashem and with everyones supportive effort i will stick around here so i am wishing everyone should have a gmar chatima tova have a sweet new year and every thing should turn out for the best for everyone be positive and keep moving forward not backtracking. just have to take one moment at a time its a good method of being positive & being calmed and collected i hope everyone should have an a amazing year a year of happiness and just a positive year of growth so thanks once again i really appreciate it

Re: Realzing whats is right and have a happyRosh Hasha 22 Sep 2014 19:00 #240130

• shmulke
anyone see my post i got no comments yet
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 19:01 by .

Re: Realzing whats is right and have a happyRosh Hasha 22 Sep 2014 19:09 #240132

• bigmoish
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you for your good wishes.
Great to hear about your recent success; keep Shteiging.

A Kesiva V'Chasima Tova to you as well
Handbook | Skep's Tips
My threads:
www.guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/236327-Bigmoish-tries-to-be-good
www.guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/236329-Bigmoishs-path-to-tahara

"We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo
"Expectation is the mother of frustration" - gibbor120
"Today, damn it! Today!" - cordnoy
"Desiring is not a sin at all, but just a sign that you are not dead yet" - Dov
"We are our own worst observer" - eslaasos's therapist
WDHW!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes