Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still Alive 2021 Views

Still Alive 09 Oct 2009 18:10 #22516

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
It has been a while since I have posted but the main reason for that is because my filter (k9) blocks me and I have not had it changed to my white list!!
B"H I am still alive and well. I have definitely had and have my challenges but I am pleased to report that Bli Ayin Harah, I am on day 37!!!
The emes is I do not know how to get on to the charts to post that so if someone can let me know I would appreciate it.
Wishing everyone a Good Yom Tov.
Poshut Yid
Last Edit: by qwertyuio.

Re: Still Alive 09 Oct 2009 19:23 #22518

• Tev
Beautiful Job, Keep up the Good Work, Better to have the white list working than not right! 
37 days wow, almost at 40 , 40 is a big #, when chazal would hear something they enjoyed , like a chidush , something that changed them. They would repeat it 40 times (Rav Noach Weinberg Zecher Tzadik Levracha-Shiur), once you hit 40 , which hopefully you will, you'll be a completely different person.

Good Luck

Be strong
Last Edit: by pujol.

Re: Still Alive 09 Oct 2009 20:37 #22529

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
poshut yid wrote on 09 Oct 2009 18:10:

It has been a while since I have posted but the main reason for that is because my filter (k9) blocks me and I have not had it changed to my white list!!
B"H I am still alive and well. I have definitely had and have my challenges but I am pleased to report that Bli Ayin Harah, I am on day 37!!!
The emes is I do not know how to get on to the charts to post that so if someone can let me know I would appreciate it.
Wishing everyone a Good Yom Tov.
Poshut Yid

This link should tell you how to get on the chart.

rehab-my-site.com/guardureyes/forum/index.php?topic=371.0

Also, please whitelist the GYE site, it's not the kind of thing that you want to block.
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by Hasanali.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes