Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: true story 984 Views

true story 18 Nov 2013 01:27 #223503

• dave97363
  • Fresh Boarder
I heard a story from Harav Yosef Chaim Greenwald about a bucher who went off the darach and the reason was only to be able to do inappropriate stuff.
His dad run around asking for help somebody told him that Rab Yidala Horowitz who lived in eretz yisroal helped a lot of buchiriam with kadisha problem’s so he went to him.
Rab yidala told him that he want to talk to the bucher
Finally after hard work the dad convinced the bucher to go rabe yidala
Rabe yidala told him you should know one think, every time that you have a fall but you are waiting before you do it even as little as few seconds, and you think I really shouldn’t do this even though you know you will at the end fall and you won’t win, hasham is announcing in haven I have a kid on earth who is trying to fight with the evil even when he know that he won’t win, and he is repeating it every second and this you should remember every time that you have a fall
It didn’t take long until he was back
he said every time he fade a fall he waited just a few seconds after a few times he start waiting a few minutes and on and on until he was free
I myself take this as a big chuzik

Re: true story 18 Nov 2013 21:05 #223542

Hi Dave...

Welcome and thanks for sharing that interesting story. Something to think about.

Now how bout sharing some of your own story? What brings you here, and how are you doing?

We're looking forward to hear more from you and to get to know you a little better.

Hatzlacha

MT
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes