Welcome, Guest

rank on the chart
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: rank on the chart 873 Views

rank on the chart 17 Sep 2013 23:29 #219507

• Larry
  • Current streak: 7 days
  • Expert Boarder
Rabosai,

Last I looked, I'm ranked 100-and-something on the 90-Day Chart... and I've been enjoying seeing my handle rise up the chart...

... But then I thought, Darn it, I have it backwards! ... please, please everyone keep rising! Stay ahead of me! Keep me from cracking the top-100! I don't want do see double digits by my name!

No, I definitely don't plan on falling myself, b'ezras Hashem... But whatever I do, I want you all to be at least as successful as me.

I apologize for bringing in a sports inyan, but as per the late, great hockey coach Fred Shero, "Win today, and we walk together forever."
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2013 23:30 by Larry.

Re: rank on the chart 18 Sep 2013 00:46 #219521

• MBJ
  • Platinum Boarder
alternatively, without anyone having to fall, you can move up the chart as those ahead of you go off the 90 day chart to the wall of honor.
My Story
Only when we make our real lives sweeter than our fantasies will we reap the emotional rewards, the happiness of recovery. - AlexEliezer
Focus on making the right choices as they come up. - Skeptical
When I start to literally accept G-d's Will as guiding my life today, things start to change. - Dov

Re: rank on the chart 09 Oct 2013 22:45 #220655

• Larry
  • Current streak: 7 days
  • Expert Boarder
You are correct, of course... thanks for the reminder. Sorry for posting levatala.

Re: rank on the chart 09 Oct 2013 23:01 #220657

• MBJ
  • Platinum Boarder
You are forgiven just say 10 Hail Moses and call me in the morning. Now go and sin no more.
My Story
Only when we make our real lives sweeter than our fantasies will we reap the emotional rewards, the happiness of recovery. - AlexEliezer
Focus on making the right choices as they come up. - Skeptical
When I start to literally accept G-d's Will as guiding my life today, things start to change. - Dov
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2013 23:02 by MBJ.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes